By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why I haven't been active lately...

I am not as active here but for a different reason. I hate VGC new fonts!!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network

Your bound to find one or two turds out of those 119 games. It takes some dedication to power through it.

.- -... -.-. -..

tiffac said:
119 games... o_o

That's one hack of a backlog. lol!

Hopefully she can survive long enough to finish them. Dat mercury...

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Chazore said:
Mummelmann said:
That's a lot of games, I have about 60 games for the PS2. Then again; my PC collection is massive (several hundred).

That feel when I'll never ever complete my Steam backlog, it feels like my very sould is chained to it where I can't decide which game to complete, one moment I'm deep into one game the next I started a new file on another, I swear I wasn't like this back in 2011.

I hope you'll complete all those titles SonyGirl, you'll have much better luck than I will lol.

My backlog is a terrifying affair as well; I currently have 144 titles on Steam, with another 60 on GOG, about 10 on Origin and 150-200 on disc scattered about the place in boxes...

Mummelmann said:

My backlog is a terrifying affair as well; I currently have 144 titles on Steam, with another 60 on GOG, about 10 on Origin and 150-200 on disc scattered about the place in boxes...

We will forever be known as the lost ones, lost in time and data, slaves to our backlogs.

I really should force myself to just uninstall all but 2 games and work on my log that way

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
ErikaEinhardt said:
Aeolus451 said:
Yeesh.... How many of those are RPG's?

About 102

About 45 actually.L

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Darwinianevolution said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Darwinianevolution said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Darwinianevolution said:
119?? How did you manage to get such a collection? :0

Games are rather cheap here in the Philippines.

Oh. Good luck playing them all. I could only beat one game before my PS2 died in agony. XD

How did your PS2 die after playing one game?

I found my PS2 in a second hand store for a very cheap price. So I bought the thing plus a couple of games, because I never had a PlayStation system before (and my computer wasn't powerful enough at the moment for emulation). My first game was Shadow of  the Colossus, and when I started playing, I noticed a couple of frequent minor glitches (more specifically the ground kept dissapearing, annoying when travelling). I thought it would be the disc, so I just kept playing until I beat the game. When I start playing the second, God of War, in the middle of the introduction the screen goes apeshit, and then the game starts: I was not Kratos fighting soldiers or monsters, I was an eldritch abomination fighting other eldritchs abominations (the models were completely altered), while the map was changing colours constantly and the music sounded like something from a creepypasta. I restart the machine, and it doesn't work anymore. When I ask for a refund, the owner says that it's a really old machine and I should have expected it to happen. At least he gave me a couple of controllers for PC as a compensation.

That reads like a creepypasta.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Darwinianevolution said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Darwinianevolution said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Darwinianevolution said:
119?? How did you manage to get such a collection? :0

Games are rather cheap here in the Philippines.

Oh. Good luck playing them all. I could only beat one game before my PS2 died in agony. XD

How did your PS2 die after playing one game?

I found my PS2 in a second hand store for a very cheap price. So I bought the thing plus a couple of games, because I never had a PlayStation system before (and my computer wasn't powerful enough at the moment for emulation). My first game was Shadow of  the Colossus, and when I started playing, I noticed a couple of frequent minor glitches (more specifically the ground kept dissapearing, annoying when travelling). I thought it would be the disc, so I just kept playing until I beat the game. When I start playing the second, God of War, in the middle of the introduction the screen goes apeshit, and then the game starts: I was not Kratos fighting soldiers or monsters, I was an eldritch abomination fighting other eldritchs abominations (the models were completely altered), while the map was changing colours constantly and the music sounded like something from a creepypasta. I restart the machine, and it doesn't work anymore. When I ask for a refund, the owner says that it's a really old machine and I should have expected it to happen. At least he gave me a couple of controllers for PC as a compensation.

That reads like a creepypasta.

I know, but it was true! XD

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.