By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - RUMOR: Shenmue 3 PS4 & PC exclusive??

taus90 said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Fake. And it's better this way. Sega nowadays isn't in the best of situations (focus on mobile, almos bankrupt, Atlus is their only studio with recent successes...). Even if it's a funded exclusive, Sega doesn't have the workforce or the interest to make a game this risky. Do you really want a Shenmue: Colonial Marines or a Shenmue Boom?

Shenmue: Colonial Marines sounds awesome :D

"I will avenge the death of my father!" said Ryo Hazuki while cutting hordes of Xenomorphs with a laser katana.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
IAmCrimsonLegion said:
The room looks too small. You can see the floor in the second shot. Looks like something on a computer screen that someone made a mock-up of. These rumors always come E3 time and never amount to anything.

Could be from a japanese house/apartment. They often have TVs more or less really low to the ground, because its more common to sit on the floor there.

(you dont want to sit really low to the ground, but then have the TV on a tv stand/tv table.)

exsamples:

Fake.. Unfortunately.

lol it's fake, SEGA & Square Enix releasing a big Japanese game like that day 1 on PC? lol that will never happen. Would have been way more believeable if it was PS4 only.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Darwinianevolution said:

Fake. And it's better this way. Sega nowadays isn't in the best of situations (focus on mobile, almos bankrupt, Atlus is their only studio with recent successes...). Even if it's a funded exclusive, Sega doesn't have the workforce or the interest to make a game this risky. Do you really want a Shenmue: Colonial Marines or a Shenmue Boom?

Shenmue Boom? Sounds interesting. I'd play that!

Around the Network

From what I can tell, due to the ceiling, it's impossible to take that angle shot.

100% fake

With Sega's new focus on mobile I definitely don't see them taking on such a big project so I'm calling fake on this one.

Yeah, I don't believe this.

lulz no. just not. not exclusive. not happening.