By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bandai Namco has a 30-Minute E3 Presentation on an “Unannounced AAA” Title

KLXVER said:
DARK SOULS 3!!!

Please don't, not already.

Around the Network

StarFox Assault(s) (yo)U

Dark Souls Hyrule Edition would be cool. The whole thing takes place in OOT when Link is an adult xD

DerNebel said:
KLXVER said:
DARK SOULS 3!!!

Please don't, not already.

I would be happy. Not many titles I look forward to these days.

KLXVER said:
DARK SOULS 3!!!

I love Dark Souls, but I don't think a third one is coming out anytime too soon. 

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
KLXVER said:
DARK SOULS 3!!!

I love Dark Souls, but I don't think a third one is coming out anytime too soon. 

Dark Souls 2 was announced about 14 months after the release of the first one. You never know

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
HylianYoshi said:

We know so little about the game it might as well be "unannounced", and who knows, maybe for the first time in history, they can make something huge out of something free-to-play. But, yeah, there's not a very big chance that that's what it is.

Its probably a small title that will die fast...

That's a very real possibility. At least it was in a Nintendo Direct, which leads me to believe that some effort is being put into it.

bet: lost

30 minutes? That's one long demo.

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Im gonna say
Soul Caliber 6?

I dunno.. that doesn`t sound like something I would not want to miss... : P

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Alright Bamco, you got my attention... Lesse what cha got.

I`m also curious to hear more on J-Stars, Project X-Zone 2, and Tales. Did they confirm already the PS3 version`s coming? If they announce PS4 only, I`ll want to break someone`s legs...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

It's probably Soul Calibur 6, since Tekken 7 has been announced before.

But you never know... It could be something unexpected. You got my attention Bandai Namco.