By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Tsutaya Game Rankings (May 11th-17th)

3DS ONLY

VITA ONLY

WIIU ONLY

PS4 ONLY

Around the Network

Dying Light seems to be doing good here. How are its Weekly Media Create numbers?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Bravely Second legs seem to be good so far and Xenobalde X didn't drop that much. These lists are kind of boring without numbers.

I am surprised that dying light still ranking. well deserved. I really enjoyed that game.

Angelv577 said:
I am surprised that dying light still ranking. well deserved. I really enjoyed that game.

Dont take this week's list seriously at all, incoming HORRIBLE WEEK!!! No lie probably the weakest week in japan in the last 10+ years. Both HW and SW!

Around the Network

The avatar was more distracting . . .

tbone51 said:
Angelv577 said:

Dont take this week's list seriously at all, incoming HORRIBLE WEEK!!! No lie probably the weakest week in japan in the last 10+ years. Both HW and SW!

really? Japan has become a dissapointment for the gaming industry if true.

Girls mode beasting as usual. Both Xenoblades holding pretty well and Mario Party 10 is having absolutely amazing legs.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

TheGoldenBoy said:
The avatar was more distracting . . .

LOL just came here for Minecraft but didn't notice Kylee's avatar until I read your comment

Proud to be a Californian.

Angelv577 said:
tbone51 said:

really? Japan has become a dissapointment for the gaming industry if true.

Not for mobile :)