By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Another DDOS attack, psn down :(

Looks like psn is down again... Hopefully it will be less then five days this time...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2015/05/15/psn-is-down-and-lizard-squad-claims-credit/

Around the Network

And the whores are back

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Son of a bitch. I doubt they'll be as bad as last time though.

What're they even trying to achieve? Is it just for the lulz and the fame?

I cant understand these types.

Just... why?

Around the Network

Wow, some people just really have it out for Sony.... o:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

RolStoppable said:
I am sensing stealth trolling here.

By me?  Nope, just got booted from psn when I was looking at the flash sale and was trying to figure out why.  Looked it up and figured since nobody had posted about it I would.  Nothing stealthy about it, just general frustration at these jerks who keep taking my game systems offline...

Welp.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

These guys are fuckers, hope someone hacks them back but I dont know if they have some kind of real public account somewhere in social networks

RolStoppable said:
gergroy said:

By me?  Nope, just got booted from psn when I was looking at the flash sale and was trying to figure out why.  Looked it up and figured since nobody had posted about it I would.  Nothing stealthy about it, just general frustration at these jerks who keep taking my game systems offline...

Hm... checking the gergroy database...

You are the guy who bought a PS4 because of exclusive Destiny content. No stealth trolling then.

Haha, I have a database?