By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - So, now we make a thread about "Xbone > PS4 lifetime in the US" all time that Xbone won one NPD?

This dude makes a lot of threads damn

Around the Network

Why are people trying to say the XB1 will lose either? Clearly both where equal (xbox was cheaper, but that's it). So I'd wait for the May NPD before rushing to judgement.

Dr.Vita said:
Agree with you, it means nothing that Xbox One beat PS4 in one NPD.

Though i only own a PS4 this gen, it's good that they won something. They need some positive news to maybe give them some momentum, so that they can help keep the 2 next gen consoles, in somewhat of a competition with one another. They need to keep pushing one another, to keep making the 2 consoles the best that they can be.

PS4 doomed, XBOX DOMINASHON !!

REZIZTANZ IS FUTILE

super6646 said:

Why are people trying to say the XB1 will lose either? Clearly both where equal (xbox was cheaper, but that's it). So I'd wait for the May NPD before rushing to judgement.

I agree that both were equal in April.  xbox being cheaper and ps4 with bloodborne, however, for May I disagree.  Neither of them have an exclusive but xbox is cheaper so it should have a bit more chance to win May.  Still I'll go with ps4.

Around the Network

PS4 is crushing X1 in every country even the US & UK this gen. It is what it is aka a simple fact. "shrugs"

did anyone say that?.....I'm really asking

means nothing when XB1 beats PS4 in NPD but when PS4 beats XB1 in NPD, its so grand D:

that's just what ive noticed anyways

but i do agree that we dont need a thread on it about ''overtaking market'' type of deal everytime

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

dangerguy said:
I think there is validity to lifetime US sales discussions. Let's be realistic, those numbers are close and we're only a year and a half into a 10 year marathon. I think the reality is, when it's all said and done, in the US, 5-7 years from now, it's going to be very close.

Worldwide, not even a contest. PS4 won, no need to even talk about it.

lets hope it will just be a 5 year race.

PS4 won the overall 2014's NPD, it will win 2015's, 16's and so on. People who think otherwise don't get the meaning of NOTHING STOPS THIS TRAIN x'D