By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Country Are You From?

Venezuela

Around the Network

Minnesota, USA

Dallas, Texas, USA, NA, Earth, Milky Way, ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha in the Virgo Supercluster... Currently waiting for the Intergalatic Bypass to be bulit over my home ;)

@ vizunary: street and house-number please, we can´t built the Intergalactic Bypass over your home without this info :)

El Duderino said:
@ vizunary: street and house-number please, we can´t built the Intergalactic Bypass over your home without this info :)

4242 42nd st, Dallas, TX, 75042... LOL

sorry, I watched Hitchhikers Guide last night :)

BTW El Duderino, I love your handle and avatar, very cool, one of my favorite movies ever

Around the Network

ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha in the Virgo Supercluster? I know that we're in the Milky Way, but not this one, I'm an astronomy fan but never heard of that supercluster, you must have been kidding.

I'm also from the Milky Way! Nice to see a neighbor! lol

weezy said:
gotta love the muti-culture of these foums. btw, no one else is from dildoville, mars? i feel so alone

Funny how you now show interest in this thread, unlike the beginning, LOL.

Kai Master said:
What is the purpose of this topic, everyone can see the nationality on the profile page. My location is not original : Paris (France, EU, Earth)

Yeah, but nobody wants to see everyone's nationality on the profile page.

USA The World's Police

rockstarjerry981 said:
USA The World's Police

POLICE BRUTALITY!

And Ontario, Canada 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.