By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Handheld Gaming: Best Rated Games of All Time (One's Nobody Cares For!)

I love handheld gaming.  I should really get around to buying a 3DS some time soon.  Maybe over the holidays if there's some deals on New 3DS XL.

Anyway, you seem to have missed 4 games.   Not sure if there's some reasoning for missing them out (but you have a separate post for ports/remakes, and a multi-plat is technically a port I suppose):

Games without box arts aren't games? :P

(I'm hoping this is what you're going to put into your second post!)

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

I love handheld gaming.  I should really get around to buying a 3DS some time soon.  Maybe over the holidays if there's some deals on New 3DS XL.

Anyway, you seem to have missed 4 games.   Not sure if there's some reasoning for missing them out (but you have a separate post for ports/remakes, and a multi-plat is technically a port I suppose):

Games without box arts aren't games? :P

(I'm hoping this is what you're going to put into your second post!)

Not having a 3ds by now is a serious crime (that said i dont have a vita xD)

As for your post, i definitely should add them to the the third post! These are harder to track down, thanks.

I have the first post with original HH games with 90+ (lol only 12...... :-/ ) with the second post coming soon with all the 85-89 MetaScores. Beware, there are well over 60 games, many surprisingly are PSP games. A couple vita too such as LBP+Tearaway.

I would like to keep this thread up solely for Predicting Future Games that will score 85+. Which will be the 4th post. I think there is a possibility of 2 HH games scoring high, possibly being the highest rated HH games of all time...

I'm pretty sure that a Persona 4 version for PSVita got 90+.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Metallox said:
I'm pretty sure that a Persona 4 version for PSVita got 90+.

its in the 3rd post, the 1st post has original HH games with 90+