By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - April 2015 NPD Thread! XBO #1: 187k, PS4: 174k, 3DS: 116k, Wii U: 42k

Remember when a mod on this site said things would be back to normal soon? Well soon must have a different meaning in the U.K Rip in peace Ioi

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network
episteme said:
Slow month when Xbox One won with 187K.

187k is good for April :s.

true_fan said:
Wow XB1 beat ps4 without new software. Uh oh, the tide is starting to turn in the US

Or Xbone had a $125-175 trad-in credit in most retails.

ethomaz said:
true_fan said:
Wow XB1 beat ps4 without new software. Uh oh, the tide is starting to turn in the US

ok XB1>ps4 for the month of April.

ethomaz said:
true_fan said:

And $150 cheaper than April 2014, but hey, those things don't count ;)

Around the Network

XBO > XB360 > XB

XBO April 2015: 187,000
XB360 April 2007: 174,000
XB April 2003: 127,000

Nice.

Boosted said:
amazon is dead !!! ha.

No it isn't. Xb one had 2 skus close to the one PS4 sku, which means Amazon was more suggestive of a Xb one win than a PS4 win.

Also I called it. I said the Batman Special edition console would have a dampening effect on PS4 consoles and that Xb one would win April or May. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=200621&page=1

It could end up winning both.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

wow go xbox didnt think we would win one till the holidays

wow didn't expect the xbox one to win hopefully the NPD can bring some more surprises that are actually good surprises.

forest-spirit said:
Didn't see that one coming. Here's hoping for some surprising (in a good way) Wii U numbers!

I did. Back on 1 April, and it wasn't even an April Fool's thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=200621&page=1

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix