By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4 Dev Flaunts Facial Animation Graphics for Uncharted 4 (Pictures Inside)

That screenshot of Drake and his brother makes me so hyped for this game, holy shit.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network
ArchangelMadzz said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Even that looks better

Wait what? I hope you're talking about art style? The skin textures and blemishes on Drake far exceed anything on here.

Everything

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

smroadkill15 said:
Is anyone else creeped out by that smile? Looks like he's about to murder a family.

if that was creepy to you, then what about this... 

ArchangelMadzz said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Even that looks better

Wait what? I hope you're talking about art style? The skin textures and blemishes on Drake far exceed anything on here.

That picture kinda looks like the Box Art for a 1998 Sega Genesis game. I mean it looks sharp and clean but it has significantly less detail than the Uncharted shots and this picture also has a childish cartoon-y look to it which is a big turn off. 

Chasesdaddy84 said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

That picture kinda looks like the Box Art for a 1998 Sega Genesis game. I mean it looks sharp and clean but it has significantly less detail than the Uncharted shots and this picture also has a childish cartoon-y look to it which is a big turn off. 

That's what I'm trying to say, the detail on that picture is nothing compared to the level of detail we see on Drake's face. 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:

Sorry Naughty Dog, Square-Enix does it better

Never seen anything from square enix close to this. Please post something in retaliation. 

Low78wagon said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Sorry Naughty Dog, Square-Enix does it better

Never seen anything from square enix close to this. Please post something in retaliation. 

If you say so sir. We'll have to agree to disagree

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Looks awesome, and still a whole year to go :P lol at least I trust Naughty Dog to release what they think is best. Haven't done me wrong yet, just hope this story is a bit deeper than the last one :)

Preston Scott

Yikes. I dont ever want to see a smile like that again.

smroadkill15 said:
Is anyone else creeped out by that smile? Looks like he's about to murder a family.

You are way off base! That's the smile you have AFTER you've murdered a family.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix