By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I don't come here for sales, I come here for the great community.

Come here for sales other wise whats the point.

Community is no better then any other game forum. Little actual gaming talk here, most threads devolve into fanboy attacks or fanboy's patting each other on the back.

If any thing the forum is slowly dying.

Around the Network

Unlike you... I don't need a reason to come.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I come here because i get sexy selfies from Smeags..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Nem said:
Thats good because i think sales numbers are gone.
Besides, they are not very accurate to begin with. Just all produced in an algorythm made by ioi.

The ambigious nature of their absence is part of the problem. For a lot of people their expierence is still visiting this site to see if they have been updated. Unless they're maintaing the secret as click bait for suckers an official response will be the only thing to suffice. 

I came pretty much for the numbers, and I used to get anxious when they were a few days late updating the numbers. Now I have pretty much given up on those. I don't post much, but there are a few threads I read. I still don't understand why they are not updating numbers! I love comparing the sales of games against each other, and I don't think they have given a reason for the month's delay.

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !