By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Don't get my copy of Splatoon for another 5 hours (dammit school) but I'm glad that everyone else seems to be enjoying it.

Around the Network

Just back from Target, with Pac-Man, Jigglypuff, and the Splatoon Pack.

Now I wait in front of Toys R Us, in hopes of getting the FE duo and Greninja.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

... So getting to a store at midnight to pick up Splatoon isnt happening
Guess I could just predownload it now from the eShop so I can start playing right away then... oh wait thats not even available here -____-
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Splatoon just came through the mail for me about an hour ago, and all I can say is that it is simply sublime.

The only knack I have is lack of AA, but everything else is great!

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

I played last night and it is plenty of fun. Only those roller guys are a bit overpowering. But then I usually wander off painting around in any case...

Got to level 4 last night and instantly became a lot cooler, even in real life.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

I was weak and ended up getting Splatoon anyway. Guess I can join in regardless!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
I was weak and ended up getting Splatoon anyway. Guess I can join in regardless!

When were you ever not gonna get it especially considering it's cheaper for you lot?

I'll be grabbing my own copy pretty soon!

Conegamer said:

I knew you couldn't resist! >:3

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Einsam_Delphin said:
Conegamer said:

When were you ever not gonna get it especially considering it's cheaper for you lot?

I'll be grabbing my own copy pretty soon!

... wait whos copy are you playing then?? Could have swarn I saw you playing online earlier

Oh wait its everyone but you on my friends list playing it

My amiibo hunting comes to an end.

I've managed to get the Splatoon Pack, Pac-Man, Jigglypuff, and Greninja.

No Robin or Lucina, unfortunately.

"I suppose I'll get my chance... another day."