By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

^ sure why not :)

I can also play right now or later if someone is up to.

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:

Okay, that's cool...

No really, it is cool that this game is actually challenging unlike the mainseries games in terms of singleplayer. I won't deny I've been defeated quite a few times and have had my back against the wall frequently, but that's just what makes it so much more fun! That and the superior gameplay depth and story of course. If only Gamefreak could somehow combine Mystery Dungeon's singleplayer with the mainseries' multiplayer, they'd have the perfect Pokemon game!

Nice to see !!! I'm currently re-playing MD: Explorers of the Sky since SMD isn't out yet in Europe and I'm getting tempted to buy it when it releases: I'm currently in the future with Grovile and Celebi, trying to reach the end of the last dungeon of the forest without using any revivor seeds, I've currently grinded  27 of them (I have to say I was pretty lucky with the Keckleon market :p but stil 20 or so of them were found in the dungeons...) and I really want to keep them but the future dungeons are always a critical point for me, those ghost types always get me while I'm in an aisle so I must take damage for 2/3 turns before they come out of the walls <.< Plus I'm also having trouble with Rhydons using rock blast, they always get 5 hits for 25+HP each ç_ç

Platina said:
Would anyone be interested in having a Splatoon private lobby sometime this week?

Most people are probably playing Xenoblade, but just want to gauge the interest :p

Mayhaps, all depends on the time. I've pretty much only played during the last two splatfest and that's all so I probably wont be that great.

Luke888 said:

Nice to see !!! I'm currently re-playing MD: Explorers of the Sky since SMD isn't out yet in Europe and I'm getting tempted to buy it when it releases: I'm currently in the future with Grovile and Celebi, trying to reach the end of the last dungeon of the forest without using any revivor seeds, I've currently grinded  27 of them (I have to say I was pretty lucky with the Keckleon market :p but stil 20 or so of them were found in the dungeons...) and I really want to keep them but the future dungeons are always a critical point for me, those ghost types always get me while I'm in an aisle so I must take damage for 2/3 turns before they come out of the walls <.< Plus I'm also having trouble with Rhydons using rock blast, they always get 5 hits for 25+HP each ç_ç

Brah I haven't played that game yet! Honestly not sure if I ever will as I'm not excited about going back to 2D sprites and having less Pokemon and probably less awesome music, but I'm skipping the rest of your post just in case! xP

But yes, definitely get PSMD at some point!

Anyone up for squad battles?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:

I clicked the link in your sig, expecting to see nothing, but there was indeed something, hence I'm too disappointed to play with you now.

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Slarvax said:

I clicked the link in your sig, expecting to see nothing, but there was indeed something, hence I'm too disappointed to play with you now.

The wink means "not really"

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Slarvax said:

I am. 

Dand said:
Slarvax said:

I am. 

I don't think I have you as a friend.

I'm gonna make a room with 0000 as password.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Slarvax said:

C'mon, we need one more :)

Einsam! Einsam! Einsam! *crowd cheers*