By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Sign me up for MK8. I want 200cc madness ^_^

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Nintendo news of 09/12/2015:

• Media Create: This weeks new release, Mario&Luigi: Paper Jam... did not so hot with 49k units sold; also Yokai Watch Just Danced just bombed with only 7k units FW. MHX dropped over 70% to 332k units (still really good), and the holidays are starting to affect other games: YW Busters sold 38k units, Splatoon 35k units, SMM 32k units,Disney Magical World 2 14k units, and AC: HHD 11k units. The 3DS manged to sell 103k units, and the Wii U sold 33k units.
  • The next and final SSB4 broadcast will air next Tuesday, December 15th!
  • New Mercedes costume and level out on Mario Maker!
  • A bunch of SMTxFE details were released! Including the (lack of) off-TV play and DLC plans.
  • One of my favorite starters, Sceptile, is coming to Pokken!
  • Minecraft might not support Gamepad mechanics... but it has some other cool stuff...
  • Remember Yooka-Laylee? It will support off-TV play!
  • Nintendo released a couple of X music videos, with comments from the composer.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

uran10 said:
Platina said:

0.0.... is this staged or did they just give away Wii Us and 3DS.... I could use a New 3DS XL -_-

Not sure.. but I don't really think it's staged

These types of things happened before (I remember the WestJet video from 2013)

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Slarvax said:

Nintendo news of 09/12/2015:

I still worry that this game will end up getting bumped to NX, given its late 2016 release window.

curl-6 said:

I still worry that this game will end up getting bumped to NX, given its late 2016 release window.

As much as I'm a "no NX until 2017" guy, I do have some doubts on Yooka-Laylee being on Wii U. 

Around the Network

Sign me up for the tournament! I'd prefer 150 cc.

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan

So now litterally waiting to see what time today we'll get FAST Racing Neo. I can't WAIT to see it in motion on the TV. Gonna be AWESOME :D

Nuvendil said:
So now litterally waiting to see what time today we'll get FAST Racing Neo. I can't WAIT to see it in motion on the TV. Gonna be AWESOME :D

Someone needs to bump the official thread with an announcement when it goes live on eshop; I'm about to go to bed, and tomorrow I'll be away. (Grandfather's funeral)

curl-6 said:
Nuvendil said:

Someone needs to bump the official thread with an announcement when it goes live on eshop; I'm about to go to bed, and tomorrow I'll be away. (Grandfather's funeral)

Yeah, someone should.  And sorry about your Grandfather :(

So, Fast Racing Neo is out now. Front page in the e-shop, Nintendo is certainly promoting this game. 15 bucks is a gift, so let's race!