By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Who wants donuts?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
Mike321 said:

A little surprised no one has shared this but here goes, as always the less popular team wins

Those girls can't get enough of me...hehe~

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Mike321 said:

A little surprised no one has shared this but here goes, as always the less popular team wins

For every good player, there is 10 bad players for that team ;)

--

Also, finally tied my score for Splatfest wins

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

So most people voted Nintendo a 6-8/10 for the year?

Wow, you guys are a very forgiving bunch... XD

curl-6 said:

They gave me a true Pokemon mystery dungeon game so...... that's really all I need :D (I'm the guy that only buys 1 game a year so.... yea)

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

They released awesome games, that I expected to be awesome (Splatoon, Yoshi, X), surprised me a little bit (Mario Maker, Metroid Prime Trilogy, triforce heroes), and kept supporting the big guns from last year.

Besides Zelda delay, lame E3, and the 3DS (all of it), they did great. I don't ask for much, specially cause I don't like wasting my parents money too much

I'd give it a 5. Great games leveled down by great dissapointments.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

uran10 said:
curl-6 said:

They gave me a true Pokemon mystery dungeon game so...... that's really all I need :D (I'm the guy that only buys 1 game a year so.... yea)

Exactly!:P It's being released in 2016 in Europe, I can't wait! I'm huge fan of that spin-0ff... And Gates to infinity were underwhelming, PSMD has  all that GTI was missing! It brings back the franchise old charm! :P

curl-6 said:

As long as I have games like XCX and Splatoon to hold me over, I'm fine.

I'm a tolerant guy with a big backlog anyways, and the only thing that really pissed me off this year was their E3 Digital Event.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

spurgeonryan said:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=210821&page=8#25

Platina this one doubled up if that counts.

Sorry, you only get points for getting over 100 posts ;)

Likewise, if an Official Thread gets over 100 posts, it wouldn't be double awarded..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

curl-6 said:

Well for my part, as I said, I only evaluated them as a first party regardless of the state of the platform.  And four standout, well received exclusives and two competent supporting exclusives is quite a good showing.  Hence 7. The Wii U's year would be like a 4 or a 5, but that's because Nintendo is the only one doing anything for it.  The Wii U' year last year would only be slightly better in the grand scheme, like a 5 maybe a 6 for the same reason, despite Nintendo's year being a 8 or 9.

Also, while the E3 *conference* was bad, the Directs before and the one since were very good, the Treehouse coverage and Nintendo World Championships were good, and the showings at other conferences were good.  So I can deduct for E3 - and I do - but I can't ignore the good ones.