By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Next PAL Splatfest theme: Pineapple on Pizza, yay or nay

Details and footage of Fast Racing Neo's Hero Mode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4eujD0JITQ

- You get one life

- Your boost bar is now your life bar, and running over the phase strips fills it up like in F-Zero

- You must place first to progress

- Tracks are mirrored

- The speed/difficulty level is locked to the highest setting

Tetsuya Takahashi, the head honcho of Monolith Soft and the brains behind the Xenoblade games, talks about the future of the franchise, and about making the kind of games Nintendo EAD can't (This guy gets it)

http://www.gamereactor.eu/articles/368023/Tetsuya+Takahashi+Talks+Xenoblade+Chronicles+X/

Around the Network

YAY!!!!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

BasilZero said:

Damnations.

I want to get the pro controller n_n - but its still full priced everywhere.

Lets hope Bayonetta plays well with the gamepad....

They have the exact same control layout, unless you plan on playing with stylus controls (lol). But yeah, to this day I don't think I've ever seen a deal on the Pro Controller. I eventually gave up waiting and shelled out for one.

Also, Europe splatfest is just a sub topic of our current one. They really aren't good at this are they. Even if they really couldn't think of something that wasn't in the same vein, French Fries vs Onion Rings, Ketchup vs. Barbecue sauce, etc. It's really that easy. 

Einsam_Delphin said:
BasilZero said:

Damnations.

They have the exact same control layout, unless you plan on playing with stylus controls (lol). But yeah, to this day I don't think I've ever seen a deal on the Pro Controller. I eventually gave up waiting and shelled out for one.

Also, Europe splatfest is just a sub topic of our current one. They really aren't good at this are they. Even if they really couldn't think of something that wasn't in the same vein, French Fries vs Onion Rings, Ketchup vs. Barbecue sauce, etc. It's really that easy. 

I tried the stylus on the demo and it worked pretty fine. When you tap or slide it responds accurately. But probably wont be the best idea for the harder enemies. And LOL yeah! I dont know why they are choosing these ones when you got soooooo many other topics to do. Dont tell me they are run by octolings?!?!?!?!?!??!? 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Einsam_Delphin said:
BasilZero said:

Damnations.

considering NoE doesn't have any development team too it's not surprising that they can't find a good theme, they're just awful at everything... If that wasn't enough Splatoon is selling just decently in Europe so they must feel less spurred to find Splatfest themes :v

Around the Network

Thanks for your responses everyone! Looks like there is a wide range for 2015 :D

I'll put everyone's rating here...

ARamdomGamer

spurgeonryan

Einsam_Delphin
Nautilus

Platina
Luke888
Ultrashroomz
Cloudman
BasilZero
Nuvendil
b00moscone

Skullwaker
Super_Boom
gabzjmm23

mZuzek
Mike321
Slarvax

cycycychris
CWegzz

curl-6

spemanig

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Oh I voted 8 in the poll. Definitely a mixed year it seems, and if one of the only two users who voted higher than me is Spurge, I'm probably being too generous hehe.

voted 6. as I think Zelda U and other game delays didn't help the Wii U console get those games this year.
hoping for a better 2016 performance as it seems it would really be better.

I voted 8 in the poll.For all the Amiibo festival and Ultra Smash we had this year, we had Splatoons and XCX and Mario Makers which more than compensates in my opinion

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Luke888 said:

considering NoE doesn't have any development team too it's not surprising that they can't find a good theme, they're just awful at everything... 

I dunno about that; they brought us The Last Story, Fatal Frame 2 Wii Edition, and Pandora's Tower when NoA couldn't be bothered, gave us Xenoblade in 2011 while NoA took until 2012, and gave us a disc release for Fatal Frame 5.