By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Jranation said:
Which one do you guys think is better?
- Buying the Special Edition of FE:Fates? (getting all 3 versions at the same time)
Or
- Buying one side of it first, then play the hell out of it, by doing different combinations and ideas for a new save file. Then buy the next version after 3-6 months. Then the other one.

The second idea makes it look cheaper which in fact is not. And do you think after playing one version, you would want to play the other version?

Personally, I bought the special edition. Three games + artbook + 3DS pouch for $80 is a great deal to me.

I don't see the games going down in price anytime soon, either. In fact, considering they're Nintendo games (and on top of that, Fire Emblem games), I can see them increasing in price with time. That's only considering if you wanted physical for both, at least. Digital should remain the same, maybe go down a little.

I may not play the other versions immediately after my first runthrough, but I know I'll get around to them eventually. Especially considering it may be a few years before we get another mainline Fire Emblem. But ultimately it's your call what to do! It's definitely a unique release they're giving it.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
Nuvendil said:

If the individual paths are substantial enough, either is acceptable IMO.  I mean, I own all the DLC in Skyrim and it doesn't bother me that that cost me what, $100+?  Cause the first purchase was worth the $60 and the rest was also worth the price tag.  If both paths are really substantial, then I could see option 2 being the way I go.  The real question is path 3.  Will it be free?  $15?  $10?  $20?  We don't know.

The third path (Revelation) is 2,000 yen on Amazon Japan, which is equivalent to about $16. I can see them making it $15 though.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Platina said:
Fun games Delphin, Mike!

Not sure how I feel about the new stage at the moment, but when I play it more, I probably will be able to have a more solid conclusion, But from my first impressions, this stage has a huge choke point and is harder to break than Port Mackerel..

What choke point? :O

Skullwaker said:
Nuvendil said:

If the individual paths are substantial enough, either is acceptable IMO.  I mean, I own all the DLC in Skyrim and it doesn't bother me that that cost me what, $100+?  Cause the first purchase was worth the $60 and the rest was also worth the price tag.  If both paths are really substantial, then I could see option 2 being the way I go.  The real question is path 3.  Will it be free?  $15?  $10?  $20?  We don't know.

The third path (Revelation) is 2,000 yen on Amazon Japan, which is equivalent to about $16. I can see them making it $15 though.

$15...So $40 for the main, $20 for the other version, and $15 for the other.   That's reasonable to me. 

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

Guys I've already watched 8 times the Zelda TP HD + Zelda U trailer

I think I'm in need of zelda

Pretty cool that Nintendo sponsored a video to someone I'm subscribed to (it's not a gaming channel).

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

You guys see this?

Looks like Gold Mario is in the game as an amiibo partner? That's pretty cool x )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Saw that on miiverse:

RolStoppable said:
No Pokken for Germany, will instead be called Pokémon Tekken because Nintendo is Nintendo.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=210247

That's really old news: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7486703