By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Platina said:
Anyone interested in a Smash Tourney this weekend/week?

Me.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Around the Network

Oops, forgot to send word of the 3DS Software Survey here.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Stop bullying the low levels Chris.

That comeback though

Just bought Mario & Luigi's: Bowser's Inside Story online, hopefully I get my hands on it soon. The graphics look better than the Mario & Luigi games on the 3DS. It's a shame Nintendo practically abondoned the pixel art style. So many ugly 3DS games would have benefited from it. Costed me €44 too, Nintendo games really retain their value don't they. I don't mind paying that for an awesome game though. It doesn't look like Paper Jam will be all that good tbh. Too generic. The NSMB virus has sadly affected the rpg games as well. Hopefully it goes extinct next-gen.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Around the Network

About that Mario Maker update, I don't know who's that japanese guy you can choose in the special mushroom, but I laughed so hard when you reach the ending with that "power-up". Hilarious game!

Picked up yokai watch today its quite fun though it's only really challenging during boss fights... Good thing the game seems to have plenty of them!

Good games yal! My super agressive charger play was lolzy, but definitely not a good idea while my aim is rusty. :L

Good Games Chris and Einsam, you made leveling up my clothes much more fun

cycycychris said:
Good Games guys. I want to say I improved on my on the gun I was using... But since I was playing against low level most of the time... Not to much of standard to go by.

I don't know if you were really trying, but if you were then one thing you could work on is your movement, it was kinda stiff and so you ended up dying when you had plenty of time to reposition. I mean you just walked into my Splatling a lot lel. Granted I was lax aswell, letting you run up and kill me easily, but it's turf war, I don't care enough to get fancy. :L

Also thanks to that session I'm now on the genocide path, getting matched up with high level players again. I'm actually dying consistently now, but I've still been able to average 1500 points a game and am still winning most of them! Though I wonder if win rate is also a factor in the type of players I get paired up with. If so I'm gonna need to have another troll session when I want to play with low levels again hehe.