By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

I haven't been on this thread for a while, so what happened to tournaments?

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Lets try just one!

Oh and Kylie, yeah you were missing a zero. That is a good one, seen it before!

News: Splatoon Art Book Reveals Early Concept for Warping via Urinals and Sinks

Eww

There's certainly no shortage of ways to travel around as a squid in Splatoon. You can choose to either just swim through your team's ink, tap on a teammate or Squid Beakon to super jump, or – in the single player mode – use a sort of powerline to quickly transport you from one side of the map to another. However, it appears that there was...

Glad this was removed then :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

spurgeonryan said:

News: Splatoon Art Book Reveals Early Concept for Warping via Urinals and Sinks

Eww

There's certainly no shortage of ways to travel around as a squid in Splatoon. You can choose to either just swim through your team's ink, tap on a teammate or Squid Beakon to super jump, or – in the single player mode – use a sort of powerline to quickly transport you from one side of the map to another. However, it appears that there was...

Oh, wow, I was thinking about a crossover between Splatoon and Portal and that's actually it...with urinals.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Anyone interested in a Smash Tourney this weekend/week?

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Platina said:
Anyone interested in a Smash Tourney this weekend/week?

Me

Those eshop Cards Design looks a lot better than the previous ones.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Lawlz Episteme ya caught me trying to be a true pacifist like in Undertale, but unfortunately I accidentally killed a dude who suddenly jumped in front of me in that last game. I should probably change my Mii to Frisk so people might understand what I'm trying to do hehe.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Lawlz Episteme ya caught me trying to be a true pacifist like in Undertale, but unfortunately I accidentally killed a dude who suddenly jumped in front of me in that last game. I should probably change my Mii to Frisk so people might understand what I'm trying to do hehe.

Wait, you're playing Undertale?!

Awesome!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Einsam_Delphin said:

Haha, you probably did this for hours because there were lots of noobs in the room.