By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Skullwaker said:

Here's the (somewhat odd) ESRB report on Splatoon.

That Rating Summary was an amusing read, lol.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Do they know what they are saying? lolz.

Nobody's made a thread about Fire Emblem If's famitsu interview?

Guess tbone isn't around, lol.

I don't get why it's E+10 instead of just E, nor why that rating even exist.

Einsam_Delphin said:
I don't get why it's E+10 instead of just E, nor why that rating even exist.

I'm guessing that is because they still need to divide games for those under ten and over..

Games that are for 10+ may not be suitable for a 6 year old or so on..

I'm fine with this extra divide though I do see that it could be considered useless :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Hey guys, the results are in for a Fan base survey being conducted about which Fanbase is the most popular on VGChartz but it seems as if there is a general conclusion that 118 users are not enough and some Fanbases are under represented. So what I'm asking from you guys is that if you want you can support the Nintendo fanbase so that a more fair result can be reached

Thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=203263&page=1

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Skullwaker said:

Here's the (somewhat odd) ESRB report on Splatoon.

With gunfire sounds and cries of pain?  That's a weird way to put it...

Mr.Playstation said:
Hey guys, the results are in for a Fan base survey being conducted about which Fanbase is the most popular on VGChartz but it seems as if there is a general conclusion that 118 users are not enough and some Fanbases are under represented. So what I'm asking from you guys is that if you want you can support the Nintendo fanbase so that a more fair result can be reached

Well since you posted this here, I'm wondering what you plan on doing with this info..

| |

Platina said:
Mr.Playstation said:

Well since you posted this here, I'm wondering what you plan on doing with this info..

Nothing much, just something one can use to prove his point right when it comes to an argument revolving around which Fan base is more popular and so on. I posted this in all Fanbase threads, not just in the NintenDomination thread :P.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Mr.Playstation said:
Platina said:

Nothing much, just something one can use to prove his point right when it comes to an argument revolving around which Fan base is more popular and so on. I posted this in all Fanbase threads, not just in the NintenDomination thread :P.

Indeed. I saw your posts on the other threads so I was wondering where you going with this..

Not sure if making a survey for the basis of arguement proof is the best way to go, but I am too interested in the results.

| |