By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
KyleeStrutt said:

Too bad that Fatal Frame is a GAME exclusive. Why did Nintendo do that? 

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:

SPOILER:

It's a Villager restock and Mega Yarn Yoshi.

I still haven't been able to get the original Yarn Yoshis without having to buy the bundle :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

mZuzek said:
danielrdp said:

Too bad that Fatal Frame is a GAME exclusive. Why did Nintendo do that? 

You're in no position to complain, it's digital exclusive on our side of the ocean.

Well you only need a internet connection to get the game, think about people who want the phisical version and live in the countryside/little towns where the nearest GAME shop is at about 100km ... plus there are still people who don't speak mainly japanese or english that'll have to pay the same price as you even if it isn't in their language, heck, even the subtitles are limited for a coupple more languages other than English and Japanese...

mZuzek said:
Luke888 said:

Well you only need a internet connection to get the game, think about people who want the phisical version and live in the countryside/little towns where the nearest GAME shop is at about 100km ... plus there are still people who don't speak mainly japanese or english that'll have to pay the same price as you even if it isn't in their language, heck, even the subtitles are limited for a coupple more languages other than English and Japanese...

I'm pretty sure you can also buy the digital version in Europe... can't you?

And the way you talk about languages it's almost like English is actually my native language. Eh. I learned English through gaming.

Well the reason for both things - the GAME exclusive and the digital only - is to try and minimize the damage.  Because this game is going to be in the red.  Unless it suddenly sells at least twice as many copies as any FF game has previously.  So the deal the worked out with GAME and the reduced shipment costs from that and from the digital only distribution, at least it won't be as bad a bust in terms of money lost.  That's the reality everyone is willfully ignoring here.  Fatal Frame has never - not even once - been successful by any standard in a business sense.  Ever.  While I agree a physical release would be wise for appearances, it's extremely hard to justify even making Fatal Frame games from a business perspective. 

That Triforce Heroes commercial is surprisingly quite competent.

Around the Network

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

TheWPCTraveler said:

Oh, someone else who likes Record Breaker! I've put in roughly 150 hours in the game already, done with Alcor's route and doing Daichi's now.

I liked the VAs in Record Breaker. Not too forced, they were just right. That said, the music didn't feel as memorable as what was in Overclocked, but still shone like the stars you have to fight. Speaking of which, while the stars were cool to fight against, they made the game quite a bit less dark.

I also made a Purple Mirror in-game that reflects every attack except Almighty ones. What a fun little demon, I wish I could StreetPass with you.

Nice! I chose Daichi's Restorer route for Septentrione, and Yamato's route for Triangulum. I missed out on the Triumphant ending because I didn't pace myself well...so if I play again I'll either choose to redo Restorer, or Alcor's Route for Sept, and then Alcor's route for Triangulum. Not sure when I'm getting back to it though...its an amazing game but I'm not quite ready to redo it all. x.x

Most of the voice actors I was fine with/really impressed with. I was actually surprised with some of voice talent used for NPCs, didn't really expect decent voices from nameless characters. The only voices I really didn't like were Ronaldo's and sorta Io's. Io was a great character, but too much of her voice at once was too much. And I swear Ronaldo never inflected. I don't foresee myself doing his story on any playthroughs simply because of that voice alone. x.x

That Mirror sounds great, kinda makes me wish I experimented more right before the end. I was proud of a Titania I fused with Phys and Curse Repel (and the natural nullification to all elements), but obviously Repel > Null due to the Pierce ability.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

We need that direct! Too much rumors are spreading! I still want to be surprised in that 30+min!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

A Direct is long overdue, and I really hope they will announce the new loyalty program and allow the GameCube controller to be compatible with more Wii U titles (MK8, etc. as well as Virtual Console)

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

If anyone interested, the first Wii U emulator was released today. It's more surprised me, than TP HD to be honest.