By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Early impressions of the update, the Slosher is amazing. It can cover a lot of ground, and kill pretty easily.

Around the Network

The one week I want to stay home for the Splatoon update and I'm out on vacation. D: Well, glad at least to see others enjoying the update.

Have fun with the new update guys, looks like I won't be able to play until Thursday at the earliest..

Don't know why they did this, but you won't be able to play the new modes on Friday-Sunday (depending on your region) because of Splatfest.. but at least you get to try out the new weapons and gear then :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

The new gatling gun is amazing I love it so much, no doubt on my top 5 favorite guns.

Platina said:
Have fun with the new update guys, looks like I won't be able to play until Thursday at the earliest..

Don't know why they did this, but you won't be able to play the new modes on Friday-Sunday (depending on your region) because of Splatfest.. but at least you get to try out the new weapons and gear then :p

I don't remember; what are the new modes again?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

The update is great, I love the chum bucket and the new music is so freaking good.

Slarvax said:
Platina said:

I don't remember; what are the new modes again?

Just the new ranked squad battles and private lobbies so not too much ;)

But I was mainly referring to the fact that we can't host a tourney because of the Splatfest

| |

GGGGRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One game, just one more freaking game until S rank, a game which we were winning and I was savaging, but then the game said "No. Fuck you." and dropped me from the match... The rage, the salt, I'm feeling it all right now. Nintendo why is this crap still happening!? Ugh, whatever, I shouldn't continue playing in this state, I need to take a break.

Einsam_Delphin said:
GGGGRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One game, just one more freaking game until S rank, a game which we were winning and I was savaging, but then the game said "No. Fuck you." and dropped me from the match... The rage, the salt, I'm feeling it all right now. Nintendo why is this crap still happening!? Ugh, whatever, I shouldn't continue playing in this state, I need to take a break.

Well, at least you are able to play, I tried to connect many times after updating... but to no avail.

| |

Platina said:

Well, at least you are able to play, I tried to connect many times after updating... but to no avail.

Oh I had to turn off and back on the Wii U to get it to work so try that.