By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Mike321 said:
http://nintendoeverything.com/devils-third-online-play-not-compatible-between-wii-u-and-pc/

This doesn't surprises me but it would be great to have cross-platform online.

This upsets me greatly.

Around the Network

Ggs Mike/VGC! Was that Izzy guy squidbagging you cause he was me for some reason. And yeah sorry I was kinda bad. D:

Mario Kart 7 this weekend? Talk about a blast from the past?

I'm not game though, sorry. Got commitments this weekend and the next few actually, so don't expect to see me participating much in these group events.

I will be back though so don't you worry about that!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Ggs Mike/VGC! Was that Izzy guy squidbagging you cause he was me for some reason. And yeah sorry I was kinda bad. D:

Great games Delphin, no he didn't but that's probably because he didn't kill me once. And you were not bad, it's hard to use the carbon roller since you can't just run through the opponent, plus you were using your sub weapon really well.

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/you-can-buy-a-t-shirt-to-support-bile-duct-cancer-research-in-honor-of-iwat#.Va70d3-ZLQ9

This is a great way to honor Iwata

Around the Network

Ever wanted to see Nintendo's take on Guitar Hero/Theathrhythm?

Devil's Third overview.

Mario Kart Advance on Virtual Console.

20 years ago the Virtual Boy happened, congrats I guess.

Mike321 said:

Great games Delphin, no he didn't but that's probably because he didn't kill me once. And you were not bad, it's hard to use the carbon roller since you can't just run through the opponent, plus you were using your sub weapon really well.

Aw thanks! I think an issue is Rollers don't have a targeting reticule, so it was harder to be accurate with Burst Bombs and the Inkzooka.

Super Smash Bros. series creator Masahiro Sakurai explains how he remembers Nintendo’s Satoru Iwata in the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu.

The recent passing of late Nintendo president Mr. Satoru Iwata has greatly impacted many people — fans from the gaming world, friends and, most importantly, family members. For Masahiro Sakurai, Iwata was more than a superior. He was also a friend.

In the latest issue of Japanese magazine Weekly FamitsuSakurai describes how he remembers Iwata in five ways.

1. He was a man of virtue. Where a normal person would get annoyed or angry, he would never show such emotions and would instead analyze, organize, and offer ideas. He was someone who could bow his head and apologize for things that weren’t his fault. I often worried about his stress levels, but he always talked with a smile.
  2. He had a brilliant mind. Even when people would talk at length or without focus he was able to quickly say, “so, what you’re trying to say is…” and quickly summarize their point. He was able to see to the heart of people and things and was a master of simplifying them so that anyone could understand their point. He could immediately make a call on changes to improve. I have no doubt that many people were saved by this quality.
  3. He was a man of effort. Even though he didn’t start out in the managing field, he read numerous management books, he would ask for advice from the necessary people that he would take to heart, and managed to become the president of Nintendo. What he gained from his years as a programmer allowed him to take many long-term projects to successful fruition.
  4. He was open and generous. Things like his Iwata Asks, and Nintendo Direct weren’t things that necessarily required the president of Nintendo to stand at the front and do. There was always the risk of frivolous criticism. And yet, by being the spokesperson, I believe he showed the importance of properly conveying a message to his audience.
  5. He was empathetic. After he became the president of Nintendo, he would write emails to all employees to communicate and as hard as it was, took a stance to try to treat everyone as equals. He would often ask third parties to see how people were doing. As an individual, he had no self-righteous qualities.

Sakurai also recalls his last face-to-face memory with Iwata. “It was this past January,” Sakurai said. “I had dinner with Mr. Iwata at a Tokyo hotel and then drove him to Narita International Airport for a business trip to Seattle. He was still very healthy after his surgery and happily.” During their time that evening, Iwata said, “I’ve recovered enough that I can eat this much meat!”

http://nintendonews.com/2015/07/sakurai-remembers-satoru-iwata/

I've been playing some Trauma Center. Just finished Second Opinion and now moving on to Under the Knife 2.