By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse is SO frustrating.

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
Platina said:

Monster Hunter X was announced to be released in Japan on November 28, 2015

No announcement for a Western Localization yet.. not sure if it will happen, but I think there is a high chance

[Source]

I'd be extremely surprised if Capcom didn't localize it, considering it is a mainline game and 4 Ultimate did very well. MH Stories may not get localized though since it's a spinoff.

Actually MHX isn't mainline. It is by the frontier team. I presume the Main team is working on MH5.

Munchies said:

Never thought I would hear that complaint about a Kirby game xD

Clyde32 said:
Actually MHX isn't mainline. It is by the frontier team. I presume the Main team is working on MH5.

Oh, I didn't know that. Is MHX considered a part of the 4th generation then? Or is it not in any gen?

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Munchies said:

Seriously? o_O

What's really fustrating is now I suck at TTYD as I can't even land jumps consistently anymore. I'm guessing the original Paper Mario and moving my Wii to a less input laggy monitor has thrown off my timing. =/

Around the Network
Munchies said:

Kirby is always frustating when you try to go for 100%, that is a golden rule for the series, if it's not becuase of that I can see why the controls for this one could frustate some poeple.

Munchies said:

I rage quit Challenge Mode in that game, lol.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:

I rage quit Challenge Mode in that game, lol.

lol, me too.

ARamdomGamer said:

Kirby is always frustating when you try to go for 100%, that is a golden rule for the series, if it's not becuase of that I can see why the controls for this one could frustate some poeple.

I got 100%, still wasn't fustrating.

Einsam_Delphin said:
ARamdomGamer said:

I got 100%, still wasn't fustrating.

Squids/Dolphins don't count :P