By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
fedfed said:
hey Guys, How can I add friends to the Switch?

and you add in the code

Basically like the 3DS :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Nicalis has previously teased that Cave Story will be heading to the Nintendo Switch and they’ve now confirmed that it’s coming as Cave Story+. The game will be released on June 20th for $29.99. Cave Story+ will featured enhanced visuals, seven play modes, over twenty boss battles, fifteen levels, ten unique weapons, and four unique endings. You can check out the glorious box-art, below:

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/04/03/cave-story-coming-to-nintendo-switch-in-june-with-physical-release/

| |

Platina said:
Nicalis has previously teased that Cave Story will be heading to the Nintendo Switch and they’ve now confirmed that it’s coming as Cave Story+. The game will be released on June 20th for $29.99. Cave Story+ will featured enhanced visuals, seven play modes, over twenty boss battles, fifteen levels, ten unique weapons, and four unique endings. You can check out the glorious box-art, below:

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/04/03/cave-story-coming-to-nintendo-switch-in-june-with-physical-release/

Kinda expensive, isnt it?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
Platina said:

Compared with the 3DS version, yes it is :p

| |

Platina said:

Hm... am I the only one who thinks that $30 is a little steep? That's twice the price it is on Steam. I'm still tempted, but that's only because I haven't bought it anywhere else yet.

EDIT: I got ninja'd.

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
Platina said:

I mean, it will depend on the substance of the additions and quality of the new visuals.  If it's high quality 3D or high quality HD sprites (like Shantae 1/2 Genie), I think it could justify that price.  It's a physical release and already a substantial game.

Guess who finally bought the Switch!!!!!!

I only got Zelda and I've been playing it on handheld mode while on the train and bus and at uni cause I don't got time to play at home. But HOLY FUCK!!!!! I keep comparing the 3DS to THIS!!!! JESUS!!!! I am excited for my favourite Nintendo franchise to get on this!

And the clicks!!! I am sooo addicted in sliding the joy cons on and off!!! It feels soo good! And the joycons just fits sooo well on to my tiny hands! 

I am excited for the future of this! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:

I only got Zelda and I've been playing it on handheld mode while on the train and bus and at uni cause I don't got time to play at home. But HOLY FUCK!!!!! I keep comparing the 3DS to THIS!!!! JESUS!!!! I am excited for my favourite Nintendo franchise to get on this!

And the clicks!!! I am sooo addicted in sliding the joy cons on and off!!! It feels soo good! And the joycons just fits sooo well on to my tiny hands! 

Awesome :)

If you want some supplemental gaming options, FAST RMX is gorgeous and runs like a dream.  Also, Blaster Master Zero is great fun and a bargain at just $10.  Snake Pass is also apparently quite good as is Snipperclips but I haven't picked those up yet.

Nuvendil said:
Nautilus said:

I mean, it will depend on the substance of the additions and quality of the new visuals.  If it's high quality 3D or high quality HD sprites (like Shantae 1/2 Genie), I think it could justify that price.  It's a physical release and already a substantial game.

Even so, the same game is available in Steam for 15 dollars.I know this comes as a physical version, but it really justifies the price to double?And I really dont think they will add enough to justify the price increase.Having said that, Im really considering in buying this for Switch.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Jranation said:

Congrats, enjoy Zelda :D

| |