By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
RolStoppable said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Its less about that and more about convince. Cause it's like, after the initial battery runs out, the battery pack essentially has to be connected to the switch at all times cause the portable battery cant charge it very fast. And the test was for a pretty high end battery pack where as the one I got is less than half that. So the throughput of mine might be even less.

Eurogamer did a test with a 10,000 mAH battery:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2017-nintendo-switch-review

It's at the end of the section "Thermals, noise and power".

I don't really understand what you are trying to say with your second sentence. Of course a system needs to be connected to a power source after its own battery has been depleted; not only when you want to play it, but also when you merely want to charge the battery.

I remember that previously you were worried that you might not even be able to play while charging with a powerbank, but that fear can be dismissed now.

Well what I m trying to get at is, lets say it had a quick charger. A quick charger would allow it to reach say 60% in 30 or so minutes. So after an hour, I can unplug it and be able to play for 3 or so hours without charging it. And/Or, it would be able to charge it while playing zelda much faster instead of 8%/hr.

Where as now, after the battery dies, it has to be plugged into the external battery all the time.

But yes, with zelda anyway, it does seem to charge faster than it dissipates so that isn't an issue anymore.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Here's a lil something for the Switch hype.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:

That. Is. Awesome!

Cloudman said:

Lol, this is pretty amazing

Did you see this yourself?

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Less than 6 hours until the Zelda review embargo lifts.

7 hours until release here... but my boss has me working to 2:30am -__-
Guess I'm waiting until tomorrow to start

Nautilus said:

Like this one, makes it more epic :D

Zelda is almost upon us!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

And my pre-order hasn't shipped yet...

I'm guessing amazon.fr will do so tonight.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

So gd excited.. My friend and I are doing a Best Buy/Target run in under 24 hours. I don't feel incredibly optimistic about it, but at the very least, should make for an interesting evening/early morning lol

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden