By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
mZuzek said:
Also, Platina pls. We're down to 7 days already. (!!!)

Still eight for me :p

But updated

EIGHT (seven) DAYS LEFT!

Reviews seem pretty positive so far, so that's good. If the desyncing remote is because of poor connection, then hopefully it won't be a big issue

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
curl-6 said:

I don't "have" to count anything. My statement was that there aren't any substantial new games between Zelda and ARMS, a gap of nearly 3 months, and that's true.

Sure you don't "have" to, but when talking about whether the system will maintain post launch momentum or not as you were, it's kinda silly to brush off such a huge factor in Mario Kart as not worth mentioning. Your statement implys that because Arms is a new game it plays a bigger role towards Switch keeping launch momentum than Mario Kart. Well we'll see if the majority agrees with that soon enough!

Not many people are going to run out and buy a Switch to play a 3 year old port.

The Nintendo Switch's Sleep Mode Is Extremely Power Efficient

Ars Technica recently published a preview on the hardware, and one of the more interesting points raised was that the sleep mode burned through only two percent of the battery over the course of eight hours. While it may be true that this won't help a ton when it comes to active usage of the device, it's nice to know that leaving the console in a bag won't put significant drain on the remaining power.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/02/the_nintendo_switchs_sleep_mode_is_extremely_power_efficient

| |

Platina said:

EIGHT (seven) DAYS LEFT!

I can almost feel Super Bomberman R in my hands.

What is the Main reason you are getting the Nintendo Switch at launch?

Because I support Nintendo 13 15.66%

Games 27 32.53%

Being a hybrid with multiple ways to play 10 12.05%

The Joy-cons with a lot of special features 0 0.00%

The price is right 0 0.00%

Local multiplayer made simple 0 0.00%

Region Free 0 0.00%

Other 1 1.20%

I'm not getting the Switch at launch :( 25 30.12%

See Results 7 8.43%

Total: 83

Previous: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8303210

| |

Around the Network
ARamdomGamer said:
Platina said:

EIGHT (seven) DAYS LEFT!

I can almost feel Super Bomberman R in my hands.

But more importantly, Zelda. Of course! :D

mZuzek said:
Platina said:

Still eight for me :p

You shouldn't look at it from your time zone, though.

Digitally, the game will be available in 7 days (minus 36 minutes), so that's what it is. (well, in the Americas, at least)

I normally don't and put in timezones, but it's easier for me to keep track this way :p

| |

curl-6 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Sure you don't "have" to, but when talking about whether the system will maintain post launch momentum or not as you were, it's kinda silly to brush off such a huge factor in Mario Kart as not worth mentioning. Your statement implys that because Arms is a new game it plays a bigger role towards Switch keeping launch momentum than Mario Kart. Well we'll see if the majority agrees with that soon enough!

Not many people are going to run out and buy a Switch to play a 3 year old port.

So then... you really do believe Arms is more of a system seller! I can't deny that I do find that silly and impossible, but like I said, we'll see.

Einsam_Delphin said:
curl-6 said:

So then... you really do believe Arms is more of a system seller! I can't deny that I do find that silly and impossible, but like I said, we'll see.

Not necessarily, I acknowledged that ARMS is an unproven IP, and if it does turn out to be a dud, that makes matters even worse, as the next game in line is Splatoon 2, which could be arriving nearly 6 months after Zelda.

curl-6 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Not many people ran out to buy a WiiU when it was new

curl-6 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

So then... you really do believe Arms can possibly be more of a system seller! I can't deny that I do find that silly and impossible, but like I said, we'll see.

Not necessarily, I acknowledged that ARMS is an unproven IP, and if it does turn out to be a dud, that makes matters even worse, as the next game in line is Splatoon 2, which could be arriving nearly 6 months after Zelda.

Jeez gotta be so specific! There, fixed! You're entertaining the possibility of Arms being more important for the Switch than MK8D. I would eat my Wii U if that happens!