By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
CWegzz said:

So nintendo decided to copy the artwork for Mario Party Star Rush from the backside of an old Spaghettio's can.

Lol, the background is generic too, could have made the boxart more interesting :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Mario Party Star Rush was definitely just an excuse just so Nintendo would have a reason to release more Mario amiibo.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Platina said:

That's a pretty bland looking limited edition 3DS if you ask me. :/

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

CWegzz said:

So nintendo decided to copy the artwork for Mario Party Star Rush from the backside of an old Spaghettio's can.

Ultra Smash levels of laziness!

Ultrashroomz said:
Mario Party Star Rush was definitely just an excuse just so Nintendo would have a reason to release more Mario amiibo.

Bingo! Hopefully this trash flops like the rest.

Around the Network

Hi!, i come in peace (please dont kill me), i just found this hilarious thing and thought i would share it over here (i dont know if its true btw).

I am really liking the new gamemode in Mario Party SR! Lots of "freedom" and "strategy"

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Why is still people angry with Colour Splash? The last trailer looks like a lot of improvement. Ad did the E3 eShop discounts come to Europe?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

RolStoppable said:
People, I need your help!

There are three new missions on My Nintendo, all of them concerning the website e3.nintendo.com:

1. Find the Sheikah Slate
2. Find the Sheikah Eye
3. Find the hidden Z icon

Where are these things?

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/06/e3_2016_60_platinum_points_up_for_grabs_in_legend_of_zelda_my_nintendo_missions

In the comment section they explain where they are and how do you find them.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

It seems RhythmHeaven Megamix is available NOW to buy!(Digitally of course).Whoever is interested better start running to the eshop!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1