By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

In Nintendo Australia FB page it says this is for AU/NZ (Not sure if other regions got different) 

The next Splatoon Splatfest is on 12/06 in AU/NZ and asks: what's your dream trip? A world tour or space adventure?

I think I would die in space! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Cloudman said:

Well, I am actively playing Fates as well, going for the same thing as you, haha. You're free to visit my castle too ; )

Having your friend code would make your castle easy to find.

This is late, but here's my friend code and castle number. You can come visit, if.... you want o:

FC - 2079-6465-2991

Castle Address - 13216 - 87930 - 32860 - 56064

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Jranation said:

In Nintendo Australia FB page it says this is for AU/NZ (Not sure if other regions got different) 

The next Splatoon Splatfest is on 12/06 in AU/NZ and asks: what's your dream trip? A world tour or space adventure?

I think I would die in space! 

It's for Europe aswell, and wow, their first theme I really wish NA had! I would love to support Space!

I can't find any information on the next wave of Amiibo for Smash. When will Cloud, Bayonetta, and the rest of the last wave come out?

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
I can't find any information on the next wave of Amiibo for Smash. When will Cloud, Bayonetta, and the rest of the last wave come out?

I don't think Nintendo has said anything about them since the Smash Broadcast back in December. .-.

If I had to predict though, I have a good feeling the Cloud amiibo will come out the same day as the Splatoon amiibo.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

BasilZero said:

Gotta get myself the Cloud amiibo!!!!!!!!!

Poke its tummy when you buy it.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Maybe they want to release the other 3 (cloud, bayo and corrin) when a game about them releases? Maybe they want to bundle it? Or somehow the production of is taking long.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
Maybe they want to release the other 3 (cloud, bayo and corrin) when a game about them releases? Maybe they want to bundle it? Or somehow the production of is taking long.

Or maybe the stock sold out so fast they didn't even have time to reach the market. The plot thickens...

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Anyone up for a possible four man squad later today when tower control is in rotation?

John19 said:
Anyone up for a possible four man squad later today when tower control is in rotation?

I would like to splat now. Is someone up too?