By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Being a Nintendo fan this generation is like being in an abusive marriage.

Around the Network

The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker Baton!

Costs $40 USD though, and not sure what it's made of

http://zelda-symphony.com/products/wind-waker-baton

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

FunFan said:
Hi Ninty fans!

Just here to remind everyone that you don't need to worry about the "possible" lack of WiiU games or NX news for the rest of the year as there are going to be many awesome games coming for PC and, if you are reading this, you already have one very capable PC.

Not trying to troll, I just want to make sure you guys don't cave in and commit the mistake of buying something else that isn't worth it. Plus PC and Nintendo consoles make a perfect pair.

PC and Nintendo fans best friends forever!!!

I enjoy the NIn & PC combo myself, but i would like to see Nintendo not make such mistakes. This is the last one of many these last years.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Fire Emblem Is Now Considered A “Major IP” For Nintendo

" Fire Emblem is a pioneering role-playing simulation game series, combining the tactical elements of a simulation game with the character customization elements of a role-playing game.

It is also well known by the catchphrase “tough-to-beat simulation.” This high-quality simulation game depicts intense battles in a sword-and-sorcery world inhabited by unique and charming characters, making it well-loved by fans.

Fifteen titles have been released in this series, from Fire Emblem: Ankokuryu to Hikari no Ken (Japanese title) in 1990 to the latest title, Fire Emblem Fates.

This series has many passionate fans, particularly among gamers in their 20s and 30s.

As I mentioned before, the latest title, Fire Emblem Fates, is selling well in America and has found a wide audience outside of Japan as well.

We have also released many spin-off titles and related products, and this has become a major IP for Nintendo, both in name and in substance.

We are currently developing an application for smart devices based on Fire Emblem.

We expect that many consumers will experience Fire Emblem for the first time on their smart device, so this application will offer a more accessible style of gameplay compared to the titles for dedicated video game systems. At the same time, we still aim to provide a fully engaging experience as a role-playing simulation game."

https://mynintendonews.com/2016/04/28/fire-emblem-is-now-considered-a-major-ip-for-nintendo/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Hello guys, im new here and a big Nintendo fan!!

Around the Network

Just finished replaying ZE: Virtue's Last Reward and OMG I'M SO EXCITED FOR ZERO TIME DILEMMA!! I can't contain my hype!! lol sorry. Might go back and play 999 as well...

Between ZTD, Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Pokemon Moon, and my sizable backlog of games I'll have a steady stream of games to play for the rest of this year.

tsogud said:
Just finished replaying ZE: Virtue's Last Reward and OMG I'M SO EXCITED FOR ZERO TIME DILEMMA!! I can't contain my hype!! lol sorry. Might go back and play 999 as well...

Between ZTD, Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Pokemon Moon, and my sizable backlog of games I'll have a steady stream of games to play for the rest of this year.

It´s an amazing game. I love the ending twist.

Nice to see that FE is now a major IP .

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

mZuzek said:
curl-6 said:

Remember when we thought that about Wii U after two years of nothing for Wii, only for it to immediately fall into a game drought?

Actually, no.

Because I wasn't into video game news back then and hated the Wii. I also thought the Wii U was going to suck, of course.

Still, I do think the Wii U was awesome... at least in 2014. There's plenty of games on it that have become all-time favorites of mine and it opened me up to a lot of new gaming experiences, from new series I hadn't touched before, to different types of gameplay, to making new friends through multiplayer games, and getting in touch with gaming news and I guess joining VGC. I still love the console, but the way Nintendo handled it in the last year was shameful.

Oh well.

I also picked up my Wii U just last year in September and have no regrets.  But I think the early adopters are the most upset cause they had to deal with the droughts.  Obviously we didn't, we had the backlog to plug gaps.  And I still do.  I still am looking at Mario Maker, Yoshi's Wooly World, New Super Mario Bros U, Hyrule Warriors, and more as potential games to get for my Wii U as the months roll on.  And then of course there are indies to, like Freedom Planet, that have my interest.  

My theory is they are trying to avoid this by compressing their first year lineup.  NX's "first year" will still be 2017 but they will have hacked 3 months off by launching in March.  So if they have, say, 8 games that will be ready for it, then by waiting and launching in march that would give them a ratio of 8 games to 8 or 9 months (depending on when in March it launches).  Basically, it will compress their lineup to avoid major droughts early on.  We'll see, probably over the summer, as NX news comes out.

I am loving this! And and I definitely can't wait for the NX Reveal!

Pocky Lover Boy!