By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Spoilers, of course

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aE3IlJi6ro&feature=youtu.be

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Platina said:
Surprised to see Patrick win though!

No mention of the potential starter leaks for the next pokemon? Then I'll post them. :)

Yeah... saw those on 4chan the other day. The fire and grass starters look okay but good god! What's with that water starter?

cycycychris said:

This is from an employee from Monster games (Xenoblade 3D, the exite series, DK 3D). Notable things to take away from this, its a game made in Unity, the game features a career and championship mode.

What do you guys think about this info. I think the unity part is a bit concerning, since Nintendo would never use that engine to make a game, at least in my opinion. So I fear this might be suggest they could be making a game indepently or for another publisher. But I really hope Nintendo have found a way to give them more work, I know there like a studio of about 20 to 30 people, but they have done such good job on all there games, they are a real asset. They just need to get a expanded or turned into retros support studio. Which they did help make Tropical Freeze.

I feel like I remember reading an article saying that they came to an agreement with Nintendo where they would develope exclusively for them as a second party studio...

I would google it, but I don't know that it wasn't my imagination or just some PR piece, so such an article might not mean anything even if it does exist...

Have a nice day...

Around the Network
cycycychris said:

Watch from 13:15 onward. Just keep watching.

over here

Is this Nintendo's way to brainwash us all? If people can spam these things, that will make the game more awful XD.

By the way, I've just got all the StarFox: Zero gold trophies. Yay! Now, let's go find some medals.

leedlelee said:
cycycychris said:

This is from an employee from Monster games (Xenoblade 3D, the exite series, DK 3D). Notable things to take away from this, its a game made in Unity, the game features a career and championship mode.

What do you guys think about this info. I think the unity part is a bit concerning, since Nintendo would never use that engine to make a game, at least in my opinion. So I fear this might be suggest they could be making a game indepently or for another publisher. But I really hope Nintendo have found a way to give them more work, I know there like a studio of about 20 to 30 people, but they have done such good job on all there games, they are a real asset. They just need to get a expanded or turned into retros support studio. Which they did help make Tropical Freeze.

I feel like I remember reading an article saying that they came to an agreement with Nintendo where they would develope exclusively for them as a second party studio...

I would google it, but I don't know that it wasn't my imagination or just some PR piece, so such an article might not mean anything even if it does exist...

I think that was Next Level Games, the guys behind Luigi's Mansion 2.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-01-09-luigis-mansion-2-dev-will-now-work-exclusively-with-nintendo

cycycychris said:
curl-6 said:

I think that was Next Level Games, the guys behind Luigi's Mansion 2.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-01-09-luigis-mansion-2-dev-will-now-work-exclusively-with-nintendo

It should be noted that they are still work for hire studio and not a signed on second party studio, they just have a great relationship with Nintendo and have no plans to go elsewhere.

True. I think that's probably the one he is thinking of though, as I don't recall Monster Games ever declaring themselves Ninty exclusive. (Though they may well have; their last game for a non-Nintendo system was in 2004, lel)

Shadow8 said:

No mention of the potential starter leaks for the next pokemon? Then I'll post them. :)

Doesn't look unbelievable but I don't really have any expectations for the next starter, unless it's like they way I proposed :p

cycycychris said:

Watch from 13:15 onward. Just keep watching.

over here

Someone is having fun spamming party commands :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

cycycychris said:

i honestly don't think there has ever been an interview with anyone from Monster Games... At least in the last like 4 or 5 years. DIsappointing they never made it to the Iwata asks section for Xenoblade 3D. Would have been cool if he discussed all the challenges they had to overcome... When Iwata brought there port effort up to the guy who created the Wii game he was all like, yeah they did a good job, lets move on.

I remember seeing this snippet back when it came out:

http://nintendoeverything.com/monster-games-on-the-tough-task-of-porting-xenoblade-chronicles-to-the-new-3ds/