By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
WoodenPints said:

Is the Star Fox Guard that comes with the bundle actually on disk or a downlaod code?

The first print was sold out in the UK almsot everywhere well before launch so I won't be getting it just curious :) May have to get the eShop version sometime.

It's actually on disk, surprisingly enough. As far as I know about the UK, the game only comes with a disk in the first-print run though. The stand alone copies in stores only have a download code, so at that point yeah, you might as well just get it on the eShop.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
WoodenPints said:

Is the Star Fox Guard that comes with the bundle actually on disk or a downlaod code?

The first print was sold out in the UK almsot everywhere well before launch so I won't be getting it just curious :) May have to get the eShop version sometime.

It's actually on disk, surprisingly enough. As far as I know about the UK, the game only comes with a disk in the first-print run though. The stand alone copies in stores only have a download code, so at that point yeah, you might as well just get it on the eShop.

Thanks for that! Yea the first prints are all getting sold by third party sellers now unfortunatly for £60-70 compared to normal copy without Guard thats at £30. Just seen the standalone Guard copy on official Nintendo store and its actually a game case with a downlaod code inside :(

WoodenPints said:

Thanks for that! Yea the first prints are all getting sold by third party sellers now unfortunatly for £60-70 compared to normal copy without Guard thats at £30. Just seen the standalone Guard copy on official Nintendo store and its actually a game case with a downlaod code inside :(

No problem! And darn, that's a ripoff. Scalpers are the worst. :/ 

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

RolStoppable said:

Yeah, playing for medals isn't motivating when you have no idea what you are supposed to do. And playing for scores in arcade mode isn't something that you would do more than once or twice per day, so I haven't played the game all that much in the three days I owned it.

Here are ways to get medals (examples are below spoiler text):

1. Beat the preset high score. Duh.
2. Fly through the three gold rings that have an emblem.
3. Discover an alternate path. Corneria's is obvious. Use the walker to activate a switch about 2/3 through the level. 
4. Finish a mission with a "complete" instead of "end". (Words will differ in the actual English version, but the box that displays the words is orange instead of green.) I got it on Titania, but I have no clue what I did differently. 
5. Explore suspicious locations in all-range mode. During Corneria's all-range section, go into the container at the entry point of the section. 
6. Eliminate certain targets. In Sector Beta (IIRC), destroy all turrets on the enemy's mothership. 

I've got close to half of the 70 medals, but I have yet to play the second half of levels for medals. Also, I still have to figure out how to access five of the smaller levels.

Yep, that's definitely a problem. I prefer to cheat, get the number of medals I can doing some playthroughs, and the rest of them I'll just check on the Internet how to get them. I'm in my 3rd playthrough and it's somewhat frustrating. I'd prefer them to say how go get them in game, at least, some clues. Because some of them are ridiculously hard. I'd find the alternate paths myself, that's for sure, and achieve all the gold trophies. And I still don't know how to access some new levels. I'm working on it, but I missed 5 levels too! The good thing is that now I'm really competent with the controls and I find the game really fun to play. 

In case we get lucky and meet up, I'll be playing under the name ChumBucket for the duration of the Splatfest for obvious reasons!

Around the Network

Anyone want to play some squads before the splatfest?

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:

I can play a few games if you want.

We can go full squad if we have one more

| |

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:

I'll join you

John19 said:
Platina said:

I can play a few games if you want.

Mike321 said:
Platina said:

I'll join you

Let's go!

| |