By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Platina said:

Since you have ninja'd my post, I'll be adding some extra info:

They have removed the magic triangle (Anime>Light>Dark) and added it to the weapon triangle. Therefore, its now:

Sword + Magic > Axe + Bow > Lance + Dark Weapon

I find this addition really strange and with the Bow being included in this triangle, it would make it a lot harder to use archers effectively. Other than that, I don't think this addition to be that bad.

I do think this weapon triangle is pretty weird, but I'm pretty sure that the developers will keep this new triangle in mind, and make sure that the game still works properly around these new mechanics.

Also, sorry about the ninja.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
Cloudman said:

Also, has anyone seen this? Maybe some people would like to hear some discussion with everyone`s favorite GameXplain? It`s also got Skull and Clyde in there, haha... :P

Will definitely check it out!

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Excerpt from the Mario Kart 8 rules: "In the case of many players, you can just enter in the tourney code".

Tourney codes are never used. An update is in order.

I'll consider joining the tournament. The possibility of racing at 150cc makes me strongly hesitate, however.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Excerpt from the Mario Kart 8 rules: "In the case of many players, you can just enter in the tourney code".

Yeah, sorry about that

We'll update ASAP.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

nice thread. atleast here I'm able to view all posts compared to the old one. :)
howdy Ninty posters.

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:

Just because this is a new thread doesn't mean we all get to slack off, right? Here's a full overview of the gear abilities in Splatoon!

Nice, most of them actually seem useful! I like being fast so I'm definitely gonna get run and swim speed on my combos! Do we know if abilitys can stack?

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

I'll consider joining the tournament. The possibility of racing at 150cc makes me strongly hesitate, however.

I'm not gonna play if 150cc, so you can just go ahead and savage everyone.  

Einsam_Delphin said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Delphin be lame! lame I tell u.... jk Why wont you play if its 150?

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Einsam_Delphin said:

Hmm... A tempting scenario indeed.

I will take this into consideration.

uran10 said:

Delphin be lame! lame I tell u.... jk Why wont you play if its 150?

Cause it sucks. #200ccMasterRace!