By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan's Best Sellers: Puzzles & Dragons April Edition (PS4 #1 HW, XCX #5 SW)

And isn't 3DS first in HW? Or they don't count the many different versions? ( which makes sense, since people can buy 4 different versions of the 3ds, while people will only own like 1 PS4)

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

I have to say, I'm very impressed with MP10's legs so far. It launched over a month ago yet it still appears in the top 20 of the weekly charts, and it's nearly tripled its FW number. Gotta wonder how high it'll go.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Bigger breakdown, will start doing this more carefully starting next month, there could be some big errors here.

This one is for PS4, my bad.

Bold = new on the list.

Tales of Zestiria sold 85.56% of its total sales in the first week (using the numbers KyleeStrutt posted above), that's what I call frontloaded.

How are you counting the weeks? Super Robot Wars 3 and Xenoblade 3D were released the 2nd of April. Why aren't they in april charts? lol

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Around the Network
hiska-kun said:

How are you counting the weeks? Super Robot Wars 3 and Xenoblade 3D were released the 2nd of April. Why aren't they in april charts? lol

April 6th to May 3rd as said in the OP.

The idea is to have a similar period of tracking as the NPD does.

KyleeStrutt said:
hiska-kun said:

April 6th to May 3rd as said in the OP.

The idea is to have a similar period of tracking as the NPD does.

I don't like this way of tracking then xD

For me if a week has 2 days from a month and the other 5 days from another month, it goes for the later since has more days of tracking.

hiska-kun said:

I don't like this way of tracking then xD

I like to think that it helps when comparing the market in the US and in Japan.

Also, pretty sure you have all this data hiska, so you can do all the comparisons anyway :P

Yes, i edited and said my point in the other post. For me April is a 5 weeks month. Just different way of tracking. Here my data (Media Create):

+-------+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+
| Month |    3DS   |    PSV   |    PS4   |   WiiU   |    PS3   |  XB One  |   Total  |
+-------+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+
|January|   326.739|   125.809|   107.999|    63.623|    48.930|     1.981|   675.081|
|  Feb. |   168.806|    82.453|   111.015|    26.200|    27.845|     2.513|   418.832|
| March |   125.971|    89.763|   159.420|    28.726|    27.870|     1.346|   433.096|
| April |   130.845|    89.803|    99.936|    50.572|    22.343|     1.852|   395.311|
|  May  |          |          |          |          |          |          |          |
| June  |          |          |          |          |          |          |          |
| July  |          |          |          |          |          |          |          |
| August|          |          |          |          |          |          |          |
| Sept. |          |          |          |          |          |          |          |
|October|          |          |          |          |          |          |          |
|  Nov. |          |          |          |          |          |          |          |
|  Dic. |          |          |          |          |          |          |          |
| Total |   752.361|   387.828|   478.370|   169.121|   126.988|     7.692| 1.922.360|
meh, i don't know how to fix this here.