By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can Splatoon Go on and Sell 3mil Lifetime? (Shipped+Digital) [Update: 2.42mil LTD, 80% There]

AEGRO said:
Congrats on your 10th Million seller.

Still a long way from the 35th of the Ps4 tho.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
Tlozjb said:
Well that's true, though I do wonder how much they keep in store shelves, since by what the Q1 results show it is a lot, unless they shipped and sold around 300k-400k in the week between the 1.1 million announcement, and the end of June.

I don't think that's entirely unrealistic if we're counting shipped+digital. They definitely keep a lot on shelves to keep up with demand.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

AEGRO said:
Congrats on your 10th Million seller.

Still a long way from the 35th of the Ps4 tho.

Still beats the 4 one million seller on the Vita lol.

Well, unfortunately we dont have numbers yet but 2mil+ Should easily be up by now so 66%+ there! Comments in the first couple of pages are still Gold :0

I'm really pathetic and have no friends. Please excuse the trolling message that used to be here, I don't know any better.

Around the Network

And there it is!!! lol

tbone51 said:
And there it is!!! lol

Congrats for this thread bro.

Now, time for the thread about Splatoon at 6 million. Which seem very likely at this point.

Those first post. :)

Ryng_Tolu said:
tbone51 said:
And there it is!!! lol

Now, time for the thread about Splatoon at 6 million. Which seem very likely at this point.

6mil? O.o  Well at least its not an impossible goal to hit, but it depends on legs. If this game released earlier i think it would hit that. As of now im seeing 4mil LTD minimum. I think 4.6mil-5.2mil is a safe bet. That said its amazing!!!

Wait for Spla2oon!

tbone51 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

6mil? O.o  Well at least its not an impossible goal to hit, but it depends on legs. If this game released earlier i think it would hit that. As of now im seeing 4mil LTD minimum. I think 4.6mil-5.2mil is a safe bet. That said its amazing!!!

Wait for Spla2oon!

This is my old prediction.

I predicted 2.32 million this quarter, but it sold more than my prediction, and i have 5.5 million at the end.

The point is, Splatoon has already amazing legs, is selling better than what Mario Kart 8 was selling. It won't beat Mario Kart 8 lifetime, but 6 million isn't that impossible like many people think.

4 million seem also too low. Not even the minimum, that's seem just impossible. I say 5 million minimum.