By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon Global Testfire - Your First Impressions?

What do you think of Splatoon so far?

Perfect! 66 39.76%

Great 67 40.36%

Decent 23 13.86%

Mediocre 5 3.01%

Terrible 5 3.01%

Total:166
Leadified said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Did anyone meet any fellow VGChartzeans or famous internet ppl? Don't think I did and I changed groups everytime. =/

Not here but I met "The Boss" once in For Glory.

If you saw someone with the weird name Joris, that was me.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
What about me? Although I'm positive now. :p

Eh, you've been hot and cold at times. Spemanig has been consistently critical (not a bad thing necessarily). I had a feeling you would come around at least.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

mZuzek said:
Oh yeah, right.

But hey Skullwaker, you know what? You're better off like this. All of us, who have already experienced this game's magnificence, will have to go 3 tough weeks without playing it - these won't be as tough for you.

Hm, that's a fair point. It's always a good feeling booting up a game for the first time without any prior experience (as long as the game is good, that is). 

Me and my bro played, he only used the charger. He got a score of 11-1 one match. Sniping like its nobody's business XD

mZuzek said:
So, are we even?

Of course. Until next time.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
Leadified said:

Not here but I met "The Boss" once in For Glory.

If you saw someone with the weird name Joris, that was me.

No, I don't recall a Joris, sorry

Jranation said:
And i like how when the two rollers from seperate teams bump to each other they both die

Or if you hit behind them, they only they die? I didnt try that, but i do know that if they are a squid, only them can die.

From side or behind only they die.

Also, not sure about the Roller being OP rather than easiest to use. 3 of my losses 4 came from the rest of the team using Rollers, and I wrecked so many Roller users! Score of 13-0 against a team with 3/4 Rollers!

I really don't understand why some people are saying the gamepad screen was useless...

I think some of you just didn't understand how the game works. C'mon, everytime I die I would look at the gamepad and decide to take one of two actions:

1. Click on one of my allies to go and help him out.
2. Try to color a part of the map that nobody is paying attention to.

You could also get a huge understanding of the map and of the best places to color by looking at the map and observing how people do their job on the game.

Really, the gamepad is ESSENTIAL. Without it, you're just playing the game in blind mode and losing time (and sometimes going right into the enemy's trap).

My Youtube channel in broken English: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW_sx27Sp5K6jfyA0vR0ofg

The demo was really good. Better than expected. Maps should change more often though. Other than that, day for me!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

great, addicting and totally fun. dont see how single player will be as good as multiplayer but we'll see.

VOICE CHAT WOULD MAKE THE GAME SPECTACULAR!!