By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda N64 is Work of Art

generic-user-1 said:
Samus Aran said:
generic-user-1 said:

beer experts pick a mixed beer as best beer in the world? you have to be kiding me...  sugar and caramel are forbiden in beer...  just yeast, hops, barley malt and water are allowed in beer...  the oldest food law in the world...

I see you've never drunk a Westvleteren. I feel sorry for you. ;)

mixed beers could be very fine, but they are not pure beer.

and the belgian beer cant be that good, the people in belgium dont drink much beer.  pilsener is the most drunk kind of beer in the countrys where most beer is drunken...

I suggest you read up on Westvleteren (Twaalf) to know why your logic doesn't make sense.

Also: Budweiser is one of the most drunk beers in the world, doesn't make it good.

ps: my posts aren't meant to be taken all that serious. It's just some random gloating on the internet. ;)

On-topic:

The Zelda N64 looks sweet, the Crash Bandicoot one looks ugly and doesn't make much sense design wise.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
generic-user-1 said:
Samus Aran said:
generic-user-1 said:

beer experts pick a mixed beer as best beer in the world? you have to be kiding me...  sugar and caramel are forbiden in beer...  just yeast, hops, barley malt and water are allowed in beer...  the oldest food law in the world...

mixed beers could be very fine, but they are not pure beer.

and the belgian beer cant be that good, the people in belgium dont drink much beer.  pilsener is the most drunk kind of beer in the countrys where most beer is drunken...

I suggest you read up on Westvleteren (Twaalf) to know why your logic doesn't make sense.

Also: Budweiser is one of the most drunk beers in the world, doesn't make it good.

ps: my posts aren't meant to be taken all that serious. It's just some random gloating on the internet. ;)

On-topic:

The Zelda N64 looks sweet, the Crash Bandicoot one looks ugly and doesn't make much sense design wise.

budweiser is fine beer, i prefer urquell, but both are fine beer

and i will send 10 "kisten" good beer to the person who makes me such a n64

That looks pretty cool, though I wouldn't want to use a controller that has been painted on..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Haven't play my N64 directly in years but I would put down money to just have that in my home.

Around the Network
generic-user-1 said:
Samus Aran said:

On-topic:

I'm pretty sure he as talking about the American Budweiser  which is not a fine beer at all.

Anyway, that N64 is awesome. I wish I had the skill (and dedication) to make one myself.

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

Samus Aran said:
generic-user-1 said:
Samus Aran said:
generic-user-1 said:

pills, i dont have a clue, beer? well not real, the best beer is pilsener, invented in bohemia.

Actually the best rated beer has been Belgian for ages.

And the #1 rated beer on RateBeer according to experts is Westvleteren's 12 with a 4.499 out of five rating.

Brewed by the monks of Trappist Abbey of Saint Sixtus of Westvleteren in Belgium and sold weekly from the doors of the monastery, 12 has no label with a simple yellow cap.

The only ingredients are yeast, hops, malt, sugar, caramel, and water.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/experts-pick-best-beers-in-the-world-2013-9?op=1#ixzz3ZZUeEnUe

Ha you guys are all so fancy, I'm from Wisconsin and we have tons of great beers but I'll just keep it simple PBR. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xE4PqunD8A

Brun2003 said:
Samus Aran said:

Ha you guys are all so fancy, I'm from Wisconsin and we have tons of great beers but I'll just keep it simple PBR. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xE4PqunD8A

A lot of American breweries try to imitate Belgian breweries actually.

Curmudgeon said:
generic-user-1 said:

I'm pretty sure he as talking about the American Budweiser  which is not a fine beer at all.

Anyway, that N64 is awesome. I wish I had the skill (and dedication) to make one myself.

thats toxic waste and not beer...

Oh dang. That's awesome.