By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Annoying people that play online!

The only online game i play until i get my Brawl is Dota and that is just text chat and normally very little, but still annoys the hell out of me when people get called noobs and other insults, I watch people do stupid things on that game non stop as i play but i never insult - If they continue i try to help but even that i think may be insulting to them when i let them know to use certain abilitys. This is why i dont mind Nintendos online.

My Ideal world would be, Playing a nice FPS on Capture the flag with voice chat and the only discussion going on is comments like, "Group A advance whilst we flank them" How sweet life would be.

Around the Network

But talking to your friends and be able to communicate it a great feature and its being whiped out by the 8 year olds! xD and a lot of them take it to seriously and they freak and curse and scream and chuck their system out the window haha

Too true, I love multiplayer and Xbox Live, but half the time it's pre-teen kids trying to act "gangsta" or just being annoying singing and acting like d-bags. The other half is made up of grown men, who sling racial epitaphs or call you gay or something unwarranted and make general fools of themselves.

I was playing Madden 08 and this guy was like "I'm going to quit if you don't talk." So I start chatting with him and he's like "Damn, you sound like a fag, you like men" and on and on. I just kept humming and occasionally saying something totally out there and ended up whipping his ass so bad in the first half he quit.

I do also report people on LIVE but I don't know what good it does. I'm all for having good fun, but acting like an ass and screaming how you're going to rape my girlfriend, mother and sister is just stupid and doesn't bring anything to the game.

People will say "I'm getting in your head" but that couldn't be further from the truth, what you're doing is f'ing annoying me.

A lot of times I just turn the volume down really low, and have conversations with friends in the room or my girl in the mic, so I can't hear the nonsense that an idiot on the other end is saying, but at the same time annoy them (if they don't mute) with my seemingly gibberish.

www.talkxbox.com - It is what it is!

Yeah you gotta hate the kids that sound so horrible and they say you sound like a fag! Wtf is with that haha

Honestly when I go to my mate's house (he has both 360 and PS3 and I have only PS3) I notice that the online comunity on xbox live tend to be much worse than PSN.Maybe that's due to the provided mic in the XBOX bundle,,but some one always is doing something annoying from singinig to ganging up on a person.I ahve never experienced some thing like that on PSN but that could be just my experience,,,

but then again on PSN people barely talk on their mics.The only thing unrelated to game talk on PSN I experienced was a guy that was doin the herbert(the old pervet from family guy)and I couldn't stop laughing,,,it was HISTERICAL