By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Annoying people that play online!

Dont you hate it when you go to have a good match of whatever online and you meet a little boy whos like 9 years old and his voice is so squeaky your dog thinks it's a dog whistle and then they call off everyone!! I hate that and even know theres a mute button for those 15.1 seconds you want to send him anthrax! And this is always happening lol! Anything like this ever happen to you?

Around the Network

LOL no I never had that experience....

BTW was the 9 year old any good???

I can just report him, and he would get banned at a fast rate.

mM

yes that always happens in halo

No on COD4 he was like 4 - 29 and hes like YOU GUYS A FREEKIN NOOBS cuz i sniped him like 20 times with a 50 cal

Around the Network
leo-j said:

Huh???? You mean me? Why?

theres one thing good about wii online the, theres no vc, so you wont have to deal with these people.

Not really a duck, but still a bird

FC:1771 9678 2579 1588

supermariogalaxy said:
leo-j said:

I think he was talking about what he does if they act like that.

I always find the same kid on halo....he is always singing... horrible voice... then he is asking me stuff... where do i live... where are i from.... I hate him... but he is just a kid... why a 9 years old kid is playing a M game?....

But I hate most those guys that call me "MExican or Wetback" or tell me to go back to my country when I am playing online and speak a single word in Spanish...
That I really hate and report, because those dudes are adults.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

sc94597 said:
supermariogalaxy said:
leo-j said:

I think he was talking about what he does if they act like that.

Oh.....that's different...