By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Witcher 3 PS4 gameplay

hm.. so much footage I see of this has this really orange lighting, hopefully this is just because they love to use sunset as the time of day

Around the Network

Looks beautiful, still not hooked on the gameplay though..

kitler53 said:
you know i just had a thought,... the witcher looks like everything i was hoping fable was going to turn into after the first fable. i think that's why i'm soo drawn to this game.

Well, I'm glad Peter didn't listen to you and made Fable 2 the way he made it, because Fable 2 is awesome!

Looks really good, especially considering it's an open world game. Can't believe we only have to wait a couple of short weeks.

Now this.... looks good.

Around the Network

Really wish they'd stop using youtube since it's almost always bad compression, still the game looks good, can't wait to grab the best version.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Wright said:
kitler53 said:
you know i just had a thought,... the witcher looks like everything i was hoping fable was going to turn into after the first fable. i think that's why i'm soo drawn to this game.

Well, I'm glad Peter didn't listen to you and made Fable 2 the way he made it, because Fable 2 is awesome!

we'll have to agree to disagree on that one.   fable 2 was half the reason i got a 360 and i found that game to be extrodinarily borning.  pissed me off something fierce.

There is just something off about the gameplay,especially the combat.Maybe Bloodborne has me spoiled but still a day one.

Damn, well good bye social life!!!.

Looks pretty good actually

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine