By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - P.T. No longer Downloadable Even If You Own It, P.T. Installed PS4s Listed For £1000 On Ebay

Lafiel said:
Aeolus451 said:
Justagamer said:

I agree with you. But I must ask, what is your sig from?

The eyeball one I got from tumblr. I don't know the source of it. 

The other one...well, just watch

.. hmm I don't like that Migi is so different to the anime, in the anime "he" was very rational/logics focussed

@ topic )

I redld it this morning without problems, maybe the store update today changed that though.

I will have to wait to see the film before I have an opinion on which migi I like.

Sounds like some people jumped the gun on the whole thing with the demo.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
I wouldn't recommend paying that kind of money for a PS4 with P.T. preloaded. I'd just watch a playthrough of it on Youtube, it's close enough to playing it yourself, P.T. doesn't really have much gameplay, it's more like an interactive movie.

Believe me, the experience that you get playing it alone at night with a good headset cannot be experienced on youtube.  That said,  this demo isn't worth that kind of money.  It is just a one time experience and move on.  I just played it once and deleted it. 

I was still able to re-download it last night(16 hours ago). I thought it was already offline?