By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First Game You Regretted Buying

Ever regretted buying a game?

Yup, sadly... 156 90.70%

No! I'm better than all of you! 16 9.30%

Total:172

Hmm, I rarely buy games I don't enjoy but do buy games I enjoy for a very short time.

Deus Ex Human Rev was probably the most obvious, I forced myself to replay it recently but bought it when it first came out for £30, 1 playthrough later, didn't touch it again until late last year. It was at like £10 a few months after release.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
Wagram said:
Fable 1. Fable 1. Fable 1. Fable 1 and Fable 1.

I still have this title, and I don't understand why.

Still the best game in the series.  2 was somewhat of a letdown and 3 is for the most part is terrible the only redeming value it has that it has pretty good graphics and voice actining and tons of easy achievements.

That has to be the saddest thing someone has ever told me.

Wagram said:
Chris Hu said:

Still the best game in the series.  2 was somewhat of a letdown and 3 is for the most part is terrible the only redeming value it has that it has pretty good graphics and voice actining and tons of easy achievements.

That has to be the saddest thing someone has ever told me.

There is nothing wrong with easy achievements though.  That being said I enoyed all other 360 games with easy achievements more then Fable 3.  Also as much as I didn't like Fable 3 its still better then FF8 which is one of the worst games in the series and Noah Antwiller aka as The Spoony Experiment pretty much sums up everything I dislike about the game in his elven part review of the game.   But I probably hate it even a bit more then he did since I never beat the game and he beat it at least twice.

Far from a Fantasy XIII

what a pile of chocobo shit.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson