By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (PS4/XBO/PC). Kickstarter Now Open! 2.5M so Far, Classic Mode Unlocked!

Tagged games:

i came here because the title of the game seemed like something i would like, and i was not disappointed.

Around the Network

I am quite interested in this game now, but bummed that there is no Wii U version... u_u maybe it lies in the castle basement!!! Perhaps I should contribute to opening the basement by unlocking some of those achievements...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Sh1nn said:

YAY!!

Awesome!

i cant donate due to "credit card reasons", but i will get it the momment it appears on PSN.

This seems like it'd be perfect for Vita. Just sayin.

PSN: GripnRip

Always up to game.

Get your Portable ID!

Samus Aran said:
Turkish said:
Nintendo fanz should fund, the treasure in the basement is prolly Wii U.

Nintendo fans should fund something else. Mighty no. 9 and Yooka-Laylee included Wii U from the start.

This guy has made more crap than good games.

IGA is a legend among legends

Around the Network

i am really liking the Artstyle of this game, looks great!.

also David Hayter is a stretch goal?... OH YES!!!

Turkish said:
Samus Aran said:

Nintendo fans should fund something else. Mighty no. 9 and Yooka-Laylee included Wii U from the start.

This guy has made more crap than good games.

IGA is a legend among legends

He's not. Check out some of the games he made on Wiki...

men that's the BEST Kickstarter promotional video ive seen, watching that and seeing the number of money donated increase by 4000 dollars in 3 minutes felt so good.

i really liked his attitude and passion, and men that moment when he said:

"Publishers of the world told me that gamers don't care for this style of game,"

*drinks wine and throws the glass to the ground*

"But i know they are Wrong!"

that was really cool!.

and that last phrase:

"Together, we can reclaim our passion and make a new future for the Gothic style."

"Join my army of the night"

Lol it was so cheesy but yet so good!.

Samus Aran said:
Leadified said:

No gameplay or ingame footage for now, just concept art. Their official statement for a Wii U version is, "As things stand today, we can't afford to create the two separate versions of this game that would be necessary to make it run on every console".

However it's possible that it could be a hidden stretch goal.

It just seems strange, I don't care for Castlevania, but I know a lot of Nintendo fans that do. This isn't going to sell on xbone.

Knew someone was going to say this. Porting costs are much lower from ps4 to x1 then to wii u. And fps an sport games aren't the only games that sell on x1 for God's sake 

Also ori was successful on xbox one. You know the game that's probably the most similar to this on xbox one? 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

BraLoD said:
850k, initial goals all reached.

you know what this means!