By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (PS4/XBO/PC). Kickstarter Now Open! 2.5M so Far, Classic Mode Unlocked!

Tagged games:

TheGoldenBoy said:

Now I'm not sure if I want to get this on my Vita or PS4.

I was already torn between PS4 and WIi U. Adding a Vita ver too is just the definition of dilema! I'll probably go physical Vita and digital PS4 now for the cross save.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

Temptation. Yoshitaka Amano is now doing the art for the poster you get in the $100 collector's edition. I wish I was wealthy enough to justify dropping a Benjamin on a game with no game footage or screenshots.

arcaneguyver said:
Temptation. Yoshitaka Amano is now doing the art for the poster you get in the $100 collector's edition. I wish I was wealthy enough to justify dropping a Benjamin on a game with no game footage or screenshots.

$250 tier, not $100 tier.

-- 

After the $120k from the Paypal backers, we've blown past the Orchestrated stretch goal and now sitting at a cool $3.85m, only $150k from the online challenge mode.  It also looks like we're guaranteed the Pyrite Coin thanks to all the artists sending their fan work in, so a third playable character is guaranteed.

Nothing after the third playable character really matters, atleast when it comes to what we can see.  A prequel mini game would be kindof cool but not something I'll feel disappointed in not getting.

The 5m tier.  I want to see it, but at the same time I don't.  Could be something amazing only to have the massive disapointment of having it unattainable.

*edit*

They must have added the Paypal backers before they posted the new update, almost $100k before the $3.75m goal.  Not $3.85m afterall.  Only a little bit after the $3.75m goal.  I really hope we hit $4m so with the Pyrite Coin we stil get three characters. 

kupomogli said:
arcaneguyver said:
Temptation. Yoshitaka Amano is now doing the art for the poster you get in the $100 collector's edition.

$250 tier, not $100 tier.

Wow, yeah, super not getting that poster now. Ah well, I'm sure an image of it will appear on the interwebs to look at, at least.

We're in the final stretch now, just little more than 24 hours left. The 5 million stretch goal seems possible with a last minute push. I'm glad they specified that the Rogue-like dungeon would be a special mode and not how the main game works, I wouldn't have been happy with a completely randomly generated castle for the main game.

Signature goes here!