By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official E3 Microsoft Conference 2015- IT HAPPENED!!! Rate the conference- Post your thoughts!!!

Rate the conference!

10 40 14.87%

9 35 13.01%

8 46 17.10%

7 60 22.30%

6 38 14.13%

5 19 7.06%

4 4 1.49%

3 5 1.86%

2 2 0.74%

1 18 6.69%

Total:267

MODS!

Everyone loves mods right?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Mods.

OH GOD

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

The deals to trade your 360 for an Xbox One makes more sens now... trade the console but keep your games... that's great!

jlmurph2 said:
MoHasanie said:
I don't see how backwards compatibility is a megaton...

Because you don't have to keep your 360 anymore. And you don't have to pay for the games you already own. 

If they had this feature at the launch of the X1 then it would be cooler but not 2 after releasing. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Mods? Ok, that's pretty cool.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Fallout 3 included with Fallout 4?!

Mods! Is that the Xbox exclusive? He didn't say it was exclusive...

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Whoa, now that's pretty big news. Doesn't hurt PC and makes the Xbox One version the best possible version of Fallout 4.

I am afraid that Fallout could become easier. Well, the guy is using Power Armor so that could explain. But I expect to struggle with item inventory and stuff. It must feel like a scavenging experience.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1