By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 rumors, news and leaks thread! Fallout 4 ... TODAY!!

What are you most excited to see at Sony's E3?

Guerrilla Games New IP 9 60.00%

Uncharted 4 2 13.33%

Level 5 new PS4 game 1 6.67%

Sony Bend's New IP 1 6.67%

Media Molecule's New IP 1 6.67%

Project Morpheus 0 0%

Quantic Dream new IP 0 0%

No Man's Sky 0 0%

The last... haha JK. GT7 1 6.67%

See Results 0 0%

Total:15

I suppose we might get info on the mystery Tantalus port heading to Wii U.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:

Nintendo 

Currently i dont know anything about nintendo, so if anyone could give me something that would be great. 

Nico Wav, the guy who broke the Devil's Third and Pokemon OR/AS leaks last year says:

-3 unnanounced 3rd party projects for WiiU similar to Devil's Third, in the sense that Nintendo pulled these projects from the brink of being cancelled and made them WiiU exclusive

-Major remaster on WiiU to be released this year. Very little info given to speculate on this. IMO: Rogue Squadron collection would be the safest/best choice

Other that there's also this:

-Tantalus has a 'AAA' title in the works for WiiU. Their 'biggest' project ever. They did good ports of Mass Effect and Deus Ex to WiiU. They've been working on this title presumably since late 2013 (when they first started job postings for something like this). They would be good folks to do said Rogue Squadron remaster based on their expertise/track record with other commercial IPs. Could be something entirely different though.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Platinum said we'd see more Bayonetta in 2015. Make of that what you will!

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Twilord said:
bananaking21 said:

Nintendo 

Currently i dont know anything about nintendo, so if anyone could give me something that would be great. 

Zelda and Mario are confirmed as no-shows; and they recently had a Direct that revealed alot of stuff that could have been saved for E3 (Fatal Frame and SMTxFE).

This has lead to speculation that they intend to push Xenoblade, Star-Fox, and reveal something big. Paper Mario is possible as Nintendo and most core-gamers count it as a different series, Metroid is also possible as their are rumours Retro are working on it, however comparable rumours also persist of Diddy-Kong Racing on the Retro front.

ohh yeah forgot about starfox! 

are the rumors of retro's game just speculation from forum users, or is there an actual rumor/leak? if so, can you provide a link?

Nem said:
Is it me, or these leaks dont say anything?

I wouldnt even call them leaks at all.

the gopher one certainly doesnt say shit, and i only added it because some people in other threads showed interest in it. im still gathering info/data and other leaks/rumors or even hints. the thing is, some of these posts dont mean squat shit, and thats expected, if that doesnt interest you i see no reason to complain about it in this thread, the some people like to get more hyped by these comments and enjoy them, even if they are meaningless, i see no harm in that, and thats what this thread is about, to gather any info that might even hint or tease a release, or gather info of games we know will be announced or shown. 

Around the Network
fleischr said:
bananaking21 said:

Nintendo 

Nico Wav, the guy who broke the Devil's Third and Pokemon OR/AS leaks last year says:

-3 unnanounced 3rd party projects for WiiU similar to Devil's Third, in the sense that Nintendo pulled these projects from the brink of being cancelled and made them WiiU exclusive

-Major remaster on WiiU to be released this year. Very little info given to speculate on this. IMO: Rogue Squadron collection would be the safest/best choice

-Tantalus has a 'AAA' title in the works for WiiU. Their 'biggest' project ever. They did good ports of Mass Effect and Deus Ex to WiiU. They've been working on this title presumably since late 2013 (when they first started job postings for something like this). They would be good folks to do said Rogue Squadron remaster based on their expertise/track record with other commercial IPs. Could be something entirely different though.

can you provide me with links to all that? i dont want to post anything in the OP without links. 

though, thanks for all that info, much appreciated :D

fleischr said:
bananaking21 said:

Nintendo 

These are just my responses to the rumors. 

- Unannounced games: Beyond Good + Evil 2 sounds like it fits this. Maybe Agent? Silent Hills? New IP that never got revealed? The Last Guardian????

- Remaster: First or third party? This rumor is wide open. 

- Tantalus: Ehh, I have no idea what to think of this one. 

I'm excited the most for the Level-5 reveal.
Like always Nintendo doesn't have leaks.

Tagging.

Is there any rumour that Sony Bend might announce their game this E3?