By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 rumors, news and leaks thread! Fallout 4 ... TODAY!!

What are you most excited to see at Sony's E3?

Guerrilla Games New IP 9 60.00%

Uncharted 4 2 13.33%

Level 5 new PS4 game 1 6.67%

Sony Bend's New IP 1 6.67%

Media Molecule's New IP 1 6.67%

Project Morpheus 0 0%

Quantic Dream new IP 0 0%

No Man's Sky 0 0%

The last... haha JK. GT7 1 6.67%

See Results 0 0%

Total:15
bigtakilla said:

Itagaki confirmed Devil's Third will be there. 

I'd love to hear news about Devil's Third.

Around the Network

Tagged
Guess Devil's Third will get a release date at E3. :P

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Mike_L said:

Nice thread banana. I've looked forward to pre and post E3 excitement for quite some time. I'll just leave links for the usual 1st and 2nd party games rumored to be in development for PS4. Of course I don't expect them all to be present this E3 (gotta have something for Gamescom, TGS and PSX as well) let alone true.

Japan:
Arc the Lad - Japan Studio (hint 1)
Dark Cloud/ChronicleLevel-5 (hint 1, 2)
Dragon Quest XI - Square Enix (hint 1)
Gran Turismo 7 - Polyphony Digital (hint 1)
Gravity Rush - Team Gravity (hint 1)
The Last Guardian - Team Ico (hint 1)
The Legend of Dragoon - Japan Studio (hint 1)
Wild ArmsMedia Vision (hint 1)

North America:
God of War - Santa Monica (hint 12)
The Last of Us 2 - Naughty Dog (hint 1)
New open world horror IP, probably for Morpheus - Bend Studio (hint 1)
New open world game - Sucker Punch (hint 1)
Ratchet & Clank Redux - Insomniac Games (hint 1)

Europe:
New character action game with vehicles, probably for Morpheus - London Studio (hint 12)
New game in a multi-million selling franchise - Guerrilla Cambridge (hint 1)
New IP very different from Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls - Quantic Dream (hint 1)
New open world WRPG IP "Horizon" - Guerrilla Games (hint 1, 2)
New play, create, share IP, probably for Morpheus - Media Molecule (hint 1)

Additionally, I really hope that Sanzaru is working on a 3D platformer (Jak & Daxter/Sly Cooper/new IP) and Evolution Studios is working on a new racer (Wipeout/MotorStorm/new IP) but neither are hinted/rumored at all afaik.

Also I wouldn't mind London and Bend to work on The Getaway and Syphon Filter respectively after their Morpheus games :)

I think 3ds, ps4 is a flop in japan !

nickohh said:
Mike_L said:

Nice thread banana. I've looked forward to pre and post E3 excitement for quite some time. I'll just leave links for the usual 1st and 2nd party games rumored to be in development for PS4. Of course I don't expect them all to be present this E3 (gotta have something for Gamescom, TGS and PSX as well) let alone true.

Japan:
Arc the Lad - Japan Studio (hint 1)
Dark Cloud/ChronicleLevel-5 (hint 1, 2)
Dragon Quest XI - Square Enix (hint 1)
Gran Turismo 7 - Polyphony Digital (hint 1)
Gravity Rush - Team Gravity (hint 1)
The Last Guardian - Team Ico (hint 1)
The Legend of Dragoon - Japan Studio (hint 1)
Wild ArmsMedia Vision (hint 1)

North America:
God of War - Santa Monica (hint 12)
The Last of Us 2 - Naughty Dog (hint 1)
New open world horror IP, probably for Morpheus - Bend Studio (hint 1)
New open world game - Sucker Punch (hint 1)
Ratchet & Clank Redux - Insomniac Games (hint 1)

Europe:
New character action game with vehicles, probably for Morpheus - London Studio (hint 12)
New game in a multi-million selling franchise - Guerrilla Cambridge (hint 1)
New IP very different from Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls - Quantic Dream (hint 1)
New open world WRPG IP "Horizon" - Guerrilla Games (hint 1, 2)
New play, create, share IP, probably for Morpheus - Media Molecule (hint 1)

Additionally, I really hope that Sanzaru is working on a 3D platformer (Jak & Daxter/Sly Cooper/new IP) and Evolution Studios is working on a new racer (Wipeout/MotorStorm/new IP) but neither are hinted/rumored at all afaik.

Also I wouldn't mind London and Bend to work on The Getaway and Syphon Filter respectively after their Morpheus games :)

It's just that DQXI is confirmed to be in development for HOME consoles. The reason why many think it's gonna be on PS4 is because of DQ Heroes and the fact that SE always go with the market leader between Sony and Nintendo. Feel free to bump this post if I end up being wrong.

Personally I think SE should release both FFXV and DQXI on PS4, Wii U and Xbox One.

Mike_L said:
nickohh said:

It's just that DQXI is confirmed to be in development for HOME consoles. The reason why many think it's gonna be on PS4 is because of DQ Heroes and the fact that SE always go with the market leader between Sony and Nintendo. Feel free to bump this post if I end up being wrong.

Personally I think SE should release both FFXV and DQXI on PS4, Wii U and Xbox One.

DQ will never be on xbox consoles unless Microsoft moneyhats its.

It just doesnt do well outside of JP.

FFXV wont do well on wii u and be significantly downgraded

while xbox one version will do ok at best(less than 500k lifetime.)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Around the Network
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Mike_L said:

Agree. Additionally I can see why SE want the huge worldwide exposure that comes with being a PS4 marketed/exclusive title. Maybe they feel this is the gen to make DQ big(ger) in the West.

Mike_L said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

Agree. Additionally I can see why SE want the huge worldwide exposure that comes with being a PS4 marketed/exclusive title. Maybe they feel this is the gen to make DQ big(ger) in the West.

Actually change wii u version to ok at best as well since if mass effect 3 sold 200k on wii u as a late port Im sure a new final fantasy could double that.

DQ11 will probably be ps4 only but possibly wii u and ps4(they can do really well on both with ps4 leading but easily over 100k for both.)

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Well, Square could make like Ni No Kuni and release DQXI  on both PS4 and 3DS (Ni No Kuni was released on PS3 and DS)

But I think a DQXI announcement fit more TGS.

Tag

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Tagged
Guess Devil's Third will get a release date at E3. :P

I get the feeling it will surprise everyone with graphical upgrades and really awesome gameplay. Last YEAR Itagaki said it was(nearly) complete, they've had lots of time for polish!

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016