By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 7 team adds Forza's Audio Lead to the team.

"According to the LinkedIn profile of former Forza Audio Lead Mike Caviezel, he left Microsoft Studios to work for Polyphony Digital last month. He now serves as Senior Audio Lead for Polyphony Digital which is currently working on Gran Turismo 7."

Personal Opinion:I love Gran Turismo and I love Forza, while I prefer Gran Turismo I have always found the audio to be inferior to Forza. Here's hoping this is the first Gran Turismo game to offer the full package. Hype increased!

Around the Network

Hope Forza's music dosen't suck now.

Gt1 had great music and sound for the gen.

shikamaru317 said:
Good news for GT7, Forza always did have better audio imo. Hopefully Turn 10 found a good replacement for him.

I agree. Now Polyphony just need to get rid of the PS2 models and we could end up with a great GT7.

BraLoD said:
Jus gimme GT7 already Sony!

I wonder if he'll have enough time to really work on the audio, when is the release date?

Around the Network

The engine/car audio of Gran Turismo has always been pretty average at best, hardly resembling their real life counterparts. Hopefully this will benefit GT7 but the PS2 model cars and zombie AI also need to go.

Sounds like a good catch, always thought PD's dev team was purely japanese.

A GT7 holiday release this year would be insane for sony in terms of software and hardware sales.

Oh btw, just saw on Gaf that they also picked up Driveclubs UI designer.

Good PD devs is to japan only, they need some fresh world wide blood.