By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy X/X2 Remaster coming to PS4 - Sales?

What will the sales of Final Fantasy X/X2 Remaster (PS4) be?

Less than 100k 6 10.71%

100k - 250k 12 21.43%

250k - 500k 17 30.36%

500k - 750k 9 16.07%

750k - 1m 3 5.36%

1m + 9 16.07%

Total:56

Very low sales at launch, but I think it will crawl to 500k LT

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
AlfredoTurkey said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Not for me. No point considering I only got the PS3 version a year ago.

If the new PS4 one had a separate trophy list however I'd get it. But not gonna double dip for a shared list.

For those who bought the PS2 version, it would be triple dripping lol. I'm with you though. There's just no point for me and I didn't even buy the PS3 version. To me, the PS2 version

When I want to play FFX, I want to play it exactly the way I played it in 2001.

I'm one of those that bought the PS2 version. Got it day 1. Unfortuantely my PS2 and backwards compatible PS3 both broke, made the remaster actually worth getting though since I had no other way to play it.

Ouch. Did you keep your BC PS3 anyway? I bought the 60GB back in early 2007 before it went off the market. Flash forward 8 months or so, and I'm standing in Gamestop, trading it in for an Xbox 360 Elite because "all my friends had 360's and I wanted someone to play with". 

To this day, when I see a picture of a 60GB PS3, I end up on the floor in fetal position, pissing myself and crying profusely.

I want FFXII on the PS3 instead. Been waiting for a long time.

I might quad dip because i'm a sucker and want the original soundtrack.

250k-500k LTD I imagine.

Hopefully enough for square to consider an FFXII remastered. I'm going to say somewhere between 400-600k

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
AlfredoTurkey said:
Ka-pi96 said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

For those who bought the PS2 version, it would be triple dripping lol. I'm with you though. There's just no point for me and I didn't even buy the PS3 version. To me, the PS2 version

When I want to play FFX, I want to play it exactly the way I played it in 2001.

I'm one of those that bought the PS2 version. Got it day 1. Unfortuantely my PS2 and backwards compatible PS3 both broke, made the remaster actually worth getting though since I had no other way to play it.

Ouch. Did you keep your BC PS3 anyway? I bought the 60GB back in early 2007 before it went off the market. Flash forward 8 months or so, and I'm standing in Gamestop, trading it in for an Xbox 360 Elite because "all my friends had 360's and I wanted someone to play with". 

To this day, when I see a picture of a 60GB PS3, I end up on the floor in fetal position, pissing myself and crying profusely.

Acually, I ripped it to pieces. It broke when there was a game inside and it wouldn't eject so I had to rip it apart to get the game out. Game was LEGO Lord of the Rings and it had only released that day. Silly game breaking my PS3

Actually got it as a refurbished console in 2011 so it is understandable that it broke though.

Sucks that you traded yours in. Really wish they had kept making the BC ones. I specifically went for that used console just because of the BC.

I don't mean to laugh but it's pretty funny that a LEGO title did in the mighty 60GB. lol