By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Five nights at Freddy's (4) announced (final chapter)

I suppose that FNAF 4 will take place in a dairy farm?

Around the Network

To be fair, I don't really think you can call it milking when the most he has even charged for any of the games has been $7.99 on Steam. He's not charging you full price like a regular game.

Plus, even if he is making a lot of the games I don't really see how you can blame him. FNAF is reaching Slender-levels of popularity and everyone is playing and talking about it, there are already plenty of spin-off copy-ish games out there using the same FNAF formula. There are even talks of there being a FNAF movie out there (or apparently according to rumours). 

The only thing I wonder about this is what questions are there left to answer, considering that I thought the 3rd game was supposed to be the last as well. Will be interesting to see what story there is though and all the theories people will make about it though.

Didn't 3 answer all the lingering questions and solve all the plot points?

I mean, Purple Guy/Springtrap was finally defeated and the souls of the children left the animatronics. So... what's left?

What questions does 4 need to answer? Besides "to make more money of course!".

Smeags said:

I mean, Purple Guy/Springtrap was finally defeated and the souls of the children left the animatronics. So... what's left?

My best guess is that FNAF 4 will be a prequel-sequel like FNAF 2, where it takes place in the original Fazbear's Pizza.

Smeags said:

Well, it could be a game that covers the beginnings, since none of the others actually take place during the beginning of the events.

Around the Network

Yeah, a prequel sequel seems likely.

Also, when the image is brightened you can see the word "Nightmare". Cue 6 months of speculation.

One thing I also wonder about is why he announced it 6 months early this time. Didn't FNAF3 just randomly one day get released? Maybe this one will be much bigger than the past games so he needs more time.

FloatingWaffles said:
One thing I also wonder about is why he announced it 6 months early this time. Didn't FNAF3 just randomly one day get released? Maybe this one will be much bigger than the past games so he needs more time.

It's also possible that he didn't plan this one, but the first 3 definitely seemed planned before finishing the first one. 

It'll never be the final chapter.

Wonder how a Freddy X would work like? Animatronics in space and all.

Gotta give the guy credit. He knows a fad when he sees one and he's getting his money while the getting is good. Can't blame him if people keep forking out for it he'll keep making the dollas

I am Iron Man